Couple's Full Swap Events / Clubs

******ish Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Couple's Full Swap Events / Clubs
Hello. Thank you for your patience in excusing my English. Me and my female friend would like to visit a popular couple's event /club in Germany to full swap with couples.

Would somebody be kind enough to recommend one please ? We will be flying from London so somewhere with easy transport links and near a hotel would be fantastic . Thank you
*********Lion Man
1 Posts
Zum Strandbad 32, 45549 Sprockhövel, Germany
It helps if you let us know which city you are staying in and the dates of your German trip.

I'm not sure if there are many (if any) sex clubs in the south that are accessible without a car.
******Mix Couple
79 Posts
As a scotsman living in the area the Oase pair club is good Value. I would suspect frankfurt is a common route from London. Thing is , as someone said already , a car would be handy . Otherwise its a train from town all the way to Urberach on the Ober Roden line and from there a cheap taxi. Getting back might be togher but there are partner hotels there too. The club itself is great value and recently renovated . Outside pool area ... sizable restaurant and dance floor etc... upstairs clean and well maintained and guests polite and respectful . We were there two weeks ago...it felt as though people were still a little post covid nervous but it was still fun and glad to see it opened again
I think a few people have asked 'where' in Germany. Can recommend places in Berlin
**ia Woman
3 Posts
Friday is Seven Sins at the red castle…
******ish Man
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks guys for your replies. I had heard that the Oase pair club was good, so its nice to have a second opinion. The club can be in any location in Germany, even better if there are two clubs and events in one weekend. we would fly to the nearest airport and hire a car so travel wouldnt be a problem.
*********rity Couple
1 Posts
We quite fancy visiting Insomnia in Berlin, if anyone has an opinion on this place?
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from *********rity:
We quite fancy visiting Insomnia in Berlin, if anyone has an opinion on this place?

Insomnia can be really fun.
*****s78 Couple
4 Posts
Quote from ******ish:
Thanks guys for your replies. I had heard that the Oase pair club was good, so its nice to have a second opinion. The club can be in any location in Germany, even better if there are two clubs and events in one weekend. we would fly to the nearest airport and hire a car so travel wouldnt be a problem.

The Oase club is definitely worth visiting, I was there this past Saturday. I will be in London in two weeks. Do you have any recomendations?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.