Swinger Clubs in Berlin during a week

***ka Woman
21 Posts
Thread creator 
Hello!

Does it make sense to visit swinger clubs during week in Berlin? If yes, can anyone point one? I suppose most people attend clubs during weekends, but I will stay in Berlin for a week and would like to visit more than just Insomnia *g*
*********HROOM Man
4,103 Posts
I can recommend the frivolous bar wannabe... However, I've only been there on weekends so far. However, I want to visit it once a week in the evening or on Monday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and recently on Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Is just a rather small, cozy swingers club up to 50 people, according to the owner 100 people. 😉
Experiences gladly by personal message.

Frivole Bar Moechtegern
It depends what are you looking for.. *g* Tbh I wouldn't recommend most clubs that are open during the week...

Avarus is a great club! IMO best swingerclub in Berlin. Great play areas, drinks, amazing whirlpool.
On Wednesday they have party for everyone, however I need to admit that most male visitors were not interesting for me.. On Thursday club is open for couples and women, there is not much action going on, but if you have good company, it's really great *g*

On Tuesday Tempeloase has "Wellness day". It's also more quiet and if you don't have car, it's hard to reach. But could be also smth for you to check out!
***ka Woman
21 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****h29:
It depends what are you looking for.. *g* Tbh I wouldn't recommend most clubs that are open during the week...

Avarus is a great club! IMO best swingerclub in Berlin. Great play areas, drinks, amazing whirlpool.
On Wednesday they have party for everyone, however I need to admit that most male visitors were not interesting for me.. On Thursday club is open for couples and women, there is not much action going on, but if you have good company, it's really great *g*

On Tuesday Tempeloase has "Wellness day". It's also more quiet and if you don't have car, it's hard to reach. But could be also smth for you to check out!

Thanks! Well at this exact week there is not so much going on that would interest me during the weekend I come or leave. It looks like I am gonna end up in Insomnia on both Saturdays. Couple plus ladies parties are not for me, I seek mmf *g*
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Frivolous is a shit hole! And during the week more so. there is nothing classy about it and the one time I was misfortunate to attend it was full of creepy guys.

I recommend Avarus and Insomnia for a one night experience. During the week, the places are not as busy. As has been stated, it all depends what you are looking for or what you would like to experience, be it taking part or just observing.

If you here on a Sunday, Go to Avarus Wellness. It is usually a good crowd, I enjoy the Spa and Sauna… its always fun and Jenny is great when she is doing the sauna. After you do the sauna, there is a short pause and then they have chocolate in the wet sauna where everyone rubs chocolate over each other and things go wherever one is comfortable. It is a good way to introduce yourself or let you interest in someone be known. I don’t speak German, and have met lovely people, not all that I am intimate with there. Insomnia is Great on a Friday if it is Master and Servant or Angel in Bondage. The DJ and music is more to my liking on these nights… so don’t discount a Friday at Insomnia, I prefer it to the Saturday… its mostly a hedonistic club rather than swinger… but it depends on the event and night.

Obviously, I am not your age group, but I know what it is like to be new to Berlin recently and my comments are not with agenda, as I went to Avarus last week, and unless I am meeting friends, I generally don’t go.

Good luck and enjoy

Noel
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Tempel Oase is a dirty and grotty place. I know it is popular, but I personally hate it. Avarus is better maintained and cleaner than other clubs as is Insomnia. A lot of the places are not the best Hygienically
***nz Man
12 Posts
Sometimes Moechtegern is good during the week - I went to Avarus on a Wednesday and it was great. When are you there?
***ka Woman
21 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******ick:
Sometimes Moechtegern is good during the week - I went to Avarus on a Wednesday and it was great. When are you there?

22-29.10
*******ink Woman
15 Posts
Quote from ***ka:
Hello!

Does it make sense to visit swinger clubs during week in Berlin? If yes, can anyone point one? I suppose most people attend clubs during weekends, but I will stay in Berlin for a week and would like to visit more than just Insomnia :)

Avarus club is good. People are friendly..I had a positive experience there! *zwinker*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.