Swinger club in Switzerland

********g_AG Couple
5 Posts
Thread creator 
Married couple 46/52 seeks a swinger club or private party in Switzerland. Our German is not perfect so we are a bit concerned with that. Any recommendations?
We are near Brugg/Baden area.
****t76 Man
1 Posts
Hello, we can talk in english
*******uple Couple
1 Posts
From my, non-german-speaker experience, you might be in trouble, somehow clubs did not work for us even if in everyday life it's just fine.
****tio Couple
1 Posts
We went to Kristalgrotte and Orangerie and always had someone to speak English. We try to put date advert as well here so people would write to you if they are interested in meeting there.
******ly1 Man
4 Posts
I know what you mean 🙈
****pp Man
4 Posts
My English is not good either but I had no problem in going to private parties and the clubs. Yes, not everyone is going to engage in a conversation in English therefore posting a date helps to attract the right connections. Otherwise, just use body language. It works wonders across many cultures. I recommend Altromondo (it‘s in France but it‘s close enough to Switzerland). Kikonism parties in Zurich attract a good crowd of English speakers too.
********g_AG Couple
5 Posts
Thread creator 
Thanks to everyone for advices!
********2023 Couple
46 Posts
Quote from ****pp:
My English is not good either but I had no problem in going to private parties and the clubs. Yes, not everyone is going to engage in a conversation in English therefore posting a date helps to attract the right connections. Otherwise, just use body language. It works wonders across many cultures. I recommend Altromondo (it‘s in France but it‘s close enough to Switzerland). Kikonism parties in Zurich attract a good crowd of English speakers too.
I tried to find Kikonism as you mentioned…can you tell me where to find it?
New to the “style”, coumple, German is not our language but we do speak too.

Want to meet couples and girls for new fantasies. We are in Zúrich.

We’ve tried orangerie, flip…. Not bad… but very few couples (specially on the second)
Someone up to meet?
lidiaandrobertch@gmail.com
Quote from ********g_AG:
Married couple 46/52 seeks a swinger club or private party in Switzerland. Our German is not perfect so we are a bit concerned with that. Any recommendations?
We are near Brugg/Baden area.
Hello guys how are yous
I m here new in Switzerland so if you guys would like to chat and hopefully we can meet up for drink
Thanks
*******rop Man
6 Posts
I go occasionally to Casar's in Dubendorf and I know they have a couples only day every month. There's also a place called Kristall Grotte which is couples only.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.