Avarus in Berlin

*******8187 Couple
1 Posts
Thread creator 
Avarus in Berlin
Hi, we are thinking about visiting Avarus during a Berlin weekend getaway, but the dresscode for men is a bit hard to understand. If you are not in to fetisch outfits, what do men wear at the club? Are black boxers ok?

Anything else you can tell is about the club is also of interest 😊
*******ink Woman
15 Posts
I'm sure it's ok. It's a good club. Enjoy 🙂
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
They prefer sexy, but as a couple, I can’t imagine black boxers would be an issue. You can wear black plants, but not black denim and no shirt and I have seen that with single guys there too
******007 Man
1 Posts
In Berlin for 2 nights.. anyone wants to hangout?
****aif Couple
25 Posts
What about this club 🤔? Worth to visit or just a boring coffe club.
Whant action no comedy.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Avarus is not a boring coffee club.
*******ink Woman
15 Posts
It's a good club ☺️ plenty of 😈
******don Couple
4 Posts
We’ve been a few times, my partner wore a black suit, some men do wear just underwear. It’s not really a fetish club, more of a sex club.
The main thing is you can’t wear shoes you have worn outside. Either new shoes or slippers or just socks.
Enjoy *g*
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
I am always Bare feet, some women wear heels
*******sian Couple
2 Posts
Berlin Avarus attire
It's been a few years since my wife and I visited Berlin and club Avarus. We're planning a visit Nov 25 and we'd like to dress up for the occasion and wonder if the following is appropriate:
Husband: collar and leash, see through mesh shirt, nipple clamps and a chastity cage. Nothing else.
Wife: Leather bodice, nipple pasties, micro g-string, stockings, riding crop

thanks, appreciate any feedback.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
I don’t think that is outside the dress code for the BDSM nights. In the play areas, it would not be an issue, but I would advise messaging them directly for guidance regarding the bar and eating areas. On the Wellness nights, I spend a lot of time in the Spa and Sauna, but if I don’t redress to go to the bar food area, I will use a towel just in case and to be respectful… but having said that, the last time I was there on a Sunday, a friend decided to give me oral in the bar and no-one was bothered. The management are very good and responsive to any questions, so just message them… personally, I have no issue, welcome people expressing themselves how they choose, but I can only speak for myself.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.