Best club in Berlin?

****aif Couple
25 Posts
Thread creator 
Best club in Berlin?
Does anybody have a recommendation for a good club in central Berlin ?

We are experienced and want to join a huge sex party not a boring coffe club.
****05 Couple
2 Posts
Quote from ****aif:
Best club in Berlin?

Equinox, big party this saturday *g*
******N87 Couple
1 Posts
Quote from ****05:
Quote from ****aif:
Best club in Berlin?

Equinox, big party this saturday :-)

Where can you find more info about it?
****05 Couple
2 Posts
Sorry, we have Hamburg on our mind *g* Equinox is not Berlin, it's Hamburg *g*
My suggestions are either Insomnia, Avarus or Templeoase.

Insomnia - More club vibes on most days with young and old mix, lots of neat costumes. They do have slower days of course during the week.

Avarus - Is a smaller, cleaner, more mature vibe (from what I've experienced). More for getting down to business.

Haven't been yet to Templeoase, but I hear good things, going this weekend actually to a couples and ladies only night for the venus messe weekend. Might look into it, though it's more farther south of Berlin.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
People have already responded to you in previous threads about clubs. As you must understand, which club or, for that matter, which night at which club, is relevant to what you are looking for. The nights as much as the club bring different tastes

it is really simple for you to find what you are seeking in Joyclub. Search events and look at who is attending and what they are into.

I do go to Avarus and Insomnia, but I don't go to nights when AVARUS has gang bang of Pick the guys, but maybe that is exactly what you seek.

Swingeroase has different things on different nights also.

Frivole, I personally hate, maybe perfect for you and you need to look at the event and type of people that goes to the events. it maybe your ideal place.

Templeoase is probably ideal for what you are seeking as they have higher numbers of people but you need to look at the events for each night and who goes. Personally I don't like the venue as I don't find it a little rundown and was not as clean as Avarus when I went there. People looking for quantity maybe care less about such things and that is fine.

I clearly don't seek what you seek. I need a connection and if it is a choice between a large quantity of cold fucking or a coffee, I will take the coffee anytime. The great thing is we are all different and I wish you the best and a fun time...
***nz Man
12 Posts
Don’t think you can describe Avarus, insomnia, Moechtegern as boring coffee clubs!
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Depends on the night and company
*******der Man
9 Posts
It really depends on the theme of the night. Just check the Joyclub event page.

Best options are Insomnia ( disco like), Avarus (cozy high-standard nightbar/sauna) or normal swinger clubs such as Moechtegern or Zwiespalt.

Insomnia and Avarus are easily reachable by tube.

Tempeloase is outside the town and more tricky to reach.

Fetish clubs like Kitkatclub are legendary but less sex oriented.
*****alS
7,380 Posts
Quote from *******der:
Fetish clubs like Kitkatclub are legendary but less sex oriented.

KitKat is an experience I can recommend, but don't expect to have sex there. I mean, people DO fuck inside, but it's not a swinger or fetish club by all means. It's just a place to be free of limitations (as long as you respect other people's boundaries - they WILL kick you out if you don't). As a result, drugs and sex are as common as dancing (and a lot of people participate in all three, sometimes at the same time), but it's more a side effect of the atmosphere.

Can't recommend KitKat as a "sex party" and can NOT recommend it to anybody not knowing what they're getting into either. ESPECIALLY not for people who go there just because it's famous.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
You get a lot of people ticking boxes at these clubs including backpackers/tourists. Been there done that got the T-shirt Types… especially KitKat and Insomnia. I term both of these clubs Hedonistic rather than Swinger Clubs, but others could term it otherwise and my experiences are derived by the nights I go there. But again, some events at these places are more specific to attracting specific crowds into specific things. I go back to my original response, You have to look at the events and who is attending. You cannot generalise. Good Luck
******don Couple
4 Posts
Quote from ****05:
Sorry, we have Hamburg on our mind *g* Equinox is not Berlin, it's Hamburg :-)

Yes, hamburg! Great party scene!
****aif Couple
25 Posts
Thread creator 
I guess Avarus is the best choice.
Not like hedonist and fancy Latex clubs. We want to fuck, not to admire your new latex suit.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
AVOID INSOMNIA if you seek additional Males, older lovers or racial diversity. The club employs door staff that are Nazis who discriminate in a very Ageist, Sexual and Racial manner. They seem to seek an Aryan entry. If you are over 55, don’t speak German or of coloured appearance you will be pushed to the side line. They only want you when the venue is quiet. AVOID INSOMNIA
******Cpl Couple
1 Posts
Guys, this Saturday was awesome in Insomnia. We are still impressed, great party!
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I have been to Insomnia...
Liked it.
The blonde lady who owns it or runs it was friendly to talk to as I entered and left.

Saw people of different backgrounds there. So not sure why someone in this thread says that Insomnia discriminates. Because they have not when I have visited.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Quote from *********ty4U:
I have been to Insomnia...
Liked it.
The blonde lady who owns it or runs it was friendly to talk to as I entered and left.

Saw people of different backgrounds there. So not sure why someone in this thread says that Insomnia discriminates. Because they have not when I have visited.

Because they do! If there is a large number of registrations for an event, they discriminate from the moment the door is opened. If you attend on most nights they are desperate for the numbers. I have seen it first hand several times and have stood out in the rain for over an hour being forced to the side line while they let in the over 6’ young blonde and blue eyed. I stood with an India gentleman who had paid for a ticket who was pushed aside because of his race. He found an Aryan Couple to go in with as a threesome after being refused entry. They discriminate based on sex, age, race and physical appearance.

I go to Angel in Bondage and have spoken to the organiser explaining I will attend the Hamburg event after I cancelled the Insomnia. I will not support people who are racist, ageist, sexist or demonstrate any unfair treatment of others… If you want to stick your head in the sand, go for you life, but don’t try and tell me what I have experienced and witnessed first hand does not exist.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.