How to catch a unicorn

******ins Woman
22,804 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
How to catch a unicorn
A single bi woman, who has a threesome with a couple without entering a commited relationship is sometimes called a unicorn, because it is supposed to be that rare. But it can be a conscious choice to have this kind of encounters.
Our author talks about how to make finding a “unicorn” a reality: U is for Unicorn Hunting

• What is your experience finding partners for a threesome?
  • How do you like to take couples on a date or date as a couple?

Best
SevenSins
JOY-Team
******ado Man
13 Posts
That's a good question, but I think the idea of a "unicorn" goes far past a simple threesome or date. In my experience, the first-time threesome is often driven by my partner finding someone they see as "disposable"... They want to try out the threesome without fear of a continued relationship between the other girl and me. To me, a unicorn is that person who DOES stick around for future fun, so I think "finding a unicorn" is just about an open exploration with your partner for someone you both enjoy. I don't know what it feels like from the potential unicorn (what they're looking for, what turns them off, etc.), so I'm curious to see what others have to say here...
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.