Club recommendations in Switzerland?

Club recommendations in Switzerland?
Any advice on clubs in Switzerland?

Or forums / groups for party’s? In Switzerland?

(We tried flip)

Thanks!
@********2022 Following for a friend or three. 😏
********es22 Man
1 Posts
I’m also curious, heading there next week.
Orangerie ist the place to go
**********lsara Woman
18 Posts
I agree. Orangerie is the best.
*******_FWB Couple
3 Posts
Agree on the Orangerie
Thanks all for the recommendations!

Great day
*********_Cleo Couple
4 Posts
Any recommendations for Geneva?
Cruising world very nice
Christian - Cleo
Search for this club “Cruising world”, they have different locations….

We were there yesterday and we were very pleased…. Facilities nice decorated, new, clean…. Etc

Very recommended
*********_Cleo Couple
4 Posts
Thank you
Sure no problem…. By any chance want to get in contact with us ? We are trying to meet couples similar to us.. *zwinker*
*********_Cleo Couple
4 Posts
Yes would love to. New here and finding our feet.
Hi, so we are pretty much on same learning process I guess. lidiaandrobertch@gmail.com

Hope to hear of you guys. Good weekend.
Hi
Hi, so we are pretty much on same learning process I guess. lidiaandrobertch@gmail.com

Quote from ********2022:
Hi

Hi guys
I m new here in Olten and would love to make new friends in Switzerland
********snow Man
1 Posts
Any good clubs in Zurich? Or bars that are good for meeting bisexual ladies with my girlfriend..in Zurich 14th dec
***ex Man
183 Posts
@*********_Cleo in Geneva itself you have mostly Saunas - not always "the" thing (though cool for the people who like it). We have been to http://www.duplexx.ch, a former "only gay" place transformed to a more hetero-open venue. Still, many men.

In the surrounding area of france you find

• Le Loving, Sauna in Annemasse - mostly men during thet week but with couple's events on weekends
• La Galerie, trying to be high profile, lots of showing off, truly beautiful audience lagalerie-artdenuit.com, be there early to get admitted..
• Le exhib-club.com in Amancy, truly french swingers club

In Lausanne there are Saunas like the trafick for example. If you drive a bit further towards Berne, I highly recommend aujardinsecret.ch, you can stay over night http://www.hotel-bb.com/en/hotel/lully-3-lakes (and tell us when you go, it's very close for us ;-)).

In the german speaking part of Switzerland Orangerie has been mentioned already, but Kristallgrotte is worth a visit - more of a swingers club and a different ambiente.

If cou dare to go to north, check out Altromondo (on a couple's evening). Very nice venue.

Have fun!
Alex
*********_Cleo Couple
4 Posts
Thank you so much. We look forward to trying them out.
***ex Man
183 Posts
I actually forgot http://www.lenymphea-club.com/ which is very close to Geneva. We've been there once and it seemed to focus on "pluralité masculin" but that was only one evening. A nice place in the woods and certainly worth a second visit.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.