Oral Sex, what do you enjoy?

*******brat Woman
1,238 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Oral Sex, what do you enjoy?
A lot of us enjoy oral sex, giving or receiving. But let’s talk about what turns us on about it.
Do you enjoy your partner’s taste or smell, is it their reaction to how you skillfully use your tongue, is it the sensation on your lips, is it the feeling of control or service?

Tell us and if you want to read more about oral sex, take a look at this article: O is for Oral Sex

Best
Servicebrat
JOY-Team
**********lower Woman
348 Posts
Pffff...What is nót to like, *leck* *schleck* *regenbogen*
***ka Woman
21 Posts
I like it when man let me lick him as I want to. Usually without a rush. With slow deep throats, not a forced one. I really like it sensual but dirty at the same time.

And I love being licked. Shame that many guys (especially in clubs) want to stick their dicks into women's mouth, but don't go down on them because...I don't know. They are selfish?
****44 Man
2 Posts
I love spoiling women orally by trying to bring them to a climax with my tongue. I love to run it along the inside of the thighs and leave out the center first. 😋 Tongue and lick, blow the vagina, carefully spread the labia with your fingers and approach the clitoris. There is nothing hotter than feeling the excitement rising and the orgasm looming... 😊
*****tUt Couple
26 Posts
Quote from ***ka:
I like it when man let me lick him as I want to. Usually without a rush. With slow deep throats, not a forced one. I really like it sensual but dirty at the same time.

And I love being licked. Shame that many guys (especially in clubs) want to stick their dicks into women's mouth, but don't go down on them because...I don't know. They are selfish?
I once heard a guy say he didn't want to lick a woman because he 'was afraid of catching something'.....
We were like: "What?".

So yes, that was incredibly selfish (not to say ridiculously stupid).
***ka Woman
21 Posts
Quote from *****tUt:
Quote from ***ka:

I once heard a guy say he didn't want to lick a woman because he 'was afraid of catching something'.....

Like it's impossible to catch something from a man 🤣🤣🤣
*****tUt Couple
26 Posts
Quote from ***ka:

Like it's impossible to catch something from a man 🤣🤣🤣
That's what we thought and said....... *kopfklatsch*
****nse Man
50 Posts
To say it is a pleasurable to partake of the oral delights of women is an understatement. Nothing turns me on more than turning a women on orally. Like the other lips, nipples and other erogenous zones the labia and clitoris are so soft and delicious. I love to smell her scent then tease her going slow at the start by blowing all over her vulva and softly licking beside the outer lips and thighs. Finally I relent and slowly run my tongue along her lips and pull her clitoris hood back to flick her rose bud with the tip of my tongue and suck her clit gently pulling her inner lips as pull away then darting my tongue into her inner sanctum. By this time I can taste her pleasure. 😊
*******ngo Man
11 Posts
Far more variety, subtlety and moments of control,,,yes it beats in and out
***Pt Man
16 Posts
I like all kinds of oral sex: when they give me a blow job, when I lick a woman, when I suck cock...
******ly1 Man
4 Posts
I love listening to a women climaxing from start to finish, it’s a fucking symphony!
****o55 Man
592 Posts
Ich liebe es, die Muschi langsam tief zu lecken, bis die Frau vor Orgasmus schreit, und ich höre nicht auf, ich lecke ihre Muschi weiter, bis sie mich herausdrückt
**********lower Woman
348 Posts
Quote from *****tUt:
Quote from ***ka:

Lol..... je weet toch dat mannen nooooooooooit iets bij zich dragen......wij vrouwen ja..poeh ....Hoe dom zijn sommigen...
****o55 Man
592 Posts
Muschi ist *leck* immer
*****_kk Man
1 Posts
I like to give massage
I am very good with massage
I will make woman hot on that way
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
I enjoy giving and receiving oral sex.

While giving, I enjoy the taste and perfume of her pussy, the texture of her labia, the hiddenness of her clit, a sensorial experience in the most beautiful and concelead parts of the female body. And I enjoy her body shaking at the touch of my tongue, edging her to orgasm, gently denying until she is ready to explode with pleasure.

While receiving I enjoy the softness of her tongue, the heat of her lips, and her submissive eyes looking at me while my shaft disappears in her mouth.
******ado Man
13 Posts
My favorite is to give. I LOVE the smell of pussy, and the wet and smooth feeling of skin on my face. Sometimes I like to kiss it like I'm kissing a mouth. The best thought is to have my partner grinding on top of me, to feel her ecstasy in every grip of her legs around my head.

When receiving, I don't like too much suction on the head of my penis. It's too sensitive. Give me some long hard strokes with your hand, or even a little rimming with some long strokes of your tongue on my shaft. I think it's better as a show when I'm receiving.
*****ier Man
980 Posts
I love to give and recieve equally, but not simultaniously, can't fully focus on neither of it then.
Other than that I like the feeling of the different textures on my tongue and in my mouth, the musky smell and delicious taste, the sensation when the other person comes in/on my mouth.
When receiving it's the different feeling compared to vaginal/anal intercourse. To me it offers more variety, more different kind of techniques of stimulation. The feeling of soft wet lips, a skilled tongue, the Hot soft wetness of the throat while the tongue brushes the underside of my balls. The feeling of seemingly dominance when looking down or holding the head, knowing that the one giving is actually in control of my pleasure.
Or the feeling of dominance, while really fucking a mouth, cause it's what the other wants and needs to get off. And again feign dominance cause the other let's you, allows you to live and share this kink.
In a nutshell oral sex offers more variety in sexual stimulation. Vaginal sex however can be more intimate, and you can interact orally in parallel.
****iza Couple
16 Posts
Beginning with the exploration of each others bodies, naked, hot with passion building. Long sensual wet kisses at the same time finding her magical place in between her thighs and her subtly reaching and stroking my penis and slowly squeezing my balls building up to the excitement as the reserve begins building up.

We work up to a frenzy till I roll over and gently positioning her mouth to my penis as she straddles my head with her legs revealing one of the most beautiful part of a woman's body. Already wet from the prior playtime, I begin spreading her labia to reveal her inner most joy and the elusive clitoris that I begin sucking of while my fingers find the canal of love and lust, wet beyond belief tasting her juices flowing onto my tongue till after a minute the natural taste of her comes out after discharging the cleansing she used and only the natural taste of the woman remains.

Our partners are watching us intently to our feverish oral love making as I watched her husband beginning to masturbate my wife. In the meantime she sucked my cock to full erection deliberately delicately, taking turns in sucking my balls knowing the fruit of her labor is building up inside. She began grinding her vagina against my face making sure contact is being made with her clit, pushing her pelvis upward using her lower legs as leverage, climax is not far away. She happily received my pre-cum which felt like a tremendous amount, more than usual, in which she accepted willingly. At about the same time she climaxed violently and juices and/or a bit of squirting completed her ecstasy, with her muscles still tensed she uncontrollably trembled and couldn't be touched. After a few minutes she melted in my arms and we kissed sensually and she whispered, thank you.

We got out of bed with our audience now beginning to play more in earnest, standing near the bed she knelt in front of me knowing that she needs to finish what was started and repay the exquisite climax I gave he. It wouldn't be too long since I feel my explosion coming and cuming soon. As she begins stroking my penis with her mouth and some times with both her hand and mouth, I gently brush her hair and hold her head secure to get every effect of the blowjob being received. She asked me if I wanted to masturbate into her mouth, I slipped it out of tender mouth and began to masturbate immediately, her mouth open and ready I was to make sure not a single drop escaped her mouth. My strokes began to be stronger and faster as she teased, pulled and squeezed my balls...I exploded like never before could of been due to a week abstinence that both my wife and I agreed before this party. It felt like a rush of sperm in huge amount which would of been just fine with that but a second stream and third stream with seconds between them found her mouth that she kept open to receive, but I don't think that much.

Drained and drunk like from the ejagulation, she approached my wife who was being fucked by her husband on the floor, knelt next to her and began sharing my sperm saying I think some of this is yours.
I love to go down on a woman nothing pleases me more I can't get enough. Her pleasure is what turns me on the most
Love to Give and receive. *g*
Love to do massage and bring my girl to orgasm with it.
watching a girl trembling with pleasure shocks is my favourite part during fun times.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.