most crazy swinger club for single men in germany or others

****22 Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
most crazy swinger club for single men in germany or others
recommend which was the most crazy swinger club u went in europe with huge amounts of people and chances to enjoy the night
*****alS
7,392 Posts
In ANY club, your chances to fuck depend on your looks (body as well as outfit), behavior and wit. You'll have best chances in clubs that fit your style. So without any additional information, it's kinda hard to help.
********dian Man
11 Posts
I have been only to a sauna in Zurich in which Tuesdays and Fridays is exclusively for bi couples.
*********life Woman
198 Posts
Saturday night Fuck Party at Insomnia in Berlin. There are a line of guys with condoms that can stick a willing hole after the midnight show.
********dian Man
11 Posts
Quote from *********life:
Saturday night Fuck Party at Insomnia in Berlin. There are a line of guys with condoms that can stick a willing hole after the midnight show.

I'm in Berlin from 23 to 26th
*******dude Man
15 Posts
In my experience, it’s a combination of luck, timing, situation, a bit of wit/charm and how you present yourself. Always — ALWAYS — start at the bar to chat up any prospective partners. This will increase your odds of success by a thousand percent. Stay humble, stay friendly and always be open to new developments. Best wishes!
******ish Man
4 Posts
i have had some great fun at the events at Liberty Elite in the UK. Always lots of hot couples looking for single guys.
********dian Man
11 Posts
Quote from ******ish:
i have had some great fun at the events at Liberty Elite in the UK. Always lots of hot couples looking for single guys.

Which city?
*****ndr Couple
5 Posts
guten Tag! kann mir jemand sagen wo es eine gute gibt GLORI HOLIS , in den frankfurter raum wollen wir mit meiner frau fahren
******ish Man
4 Posts
It's in Lutterworth near to Leicester . Manchester has some good clubs also
******800 Man
1 Posts
Hey guys, anyone knows any swinger club in Rostock, or somewhere around 🤔
*****e_2 Couple
22 Posts
Insomnia in Berlin can be a lot of fun.
There are various themes depending on the day of the week.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.