JOYclub in Canada: Any tips?

******ats Couple
4 Posts
Thread creator 
JOYclub in Canada: Any tips?
Hi guys, we love JoyClub site, use it all time in Germany, but we moving to Canada.
We will miss our native joyclub(
Do somebody now similar apps and sites or swing clubs with same popularity at CA?
********er75 Man
6,722 Posts
For club information and events fetlife is the platform in CA.
For forum discussions, fotos, groups and online conversations Joyclub is the better platform, because of being based on Germany and operating according to german legislation.
**********adian Man
6 Posts
Following this thread out of curiosity. I didn't even really try to get into "the scene" when I lived in Canada. Because of the cultural differences, it still feels very "underground" back home and that was intimidating for someone like me who was relatively new to it all. Germany is much more open and amazing for sexual expression and discussion.
*****ugs Couple
7 Posts
Vancouver was very liberal and open. I can imagine they have a big enough scene.

You can be host to all people traveling to your area on joy 😜

I think you can also try SDC though as well. That's quite big in USA, and im sure its spread over. *g*
*******ple Couple
438 Posts
Living in Jamaica, we face the same problem! Fortunately we can pick up on some travellers to come here. made a group to interest more to come. More info in our profile
SDC is a great universal website
*******r69 Couple
4 Posts
SLS is a big one in the US. Maybe also in Canada.
********0601 Woman
143 Posts
You could give it a shot at a Lush Forum (https://www.lushstories.com/). Lush is American-focused but I can imagine, Canadians are registered too. Best of luck.
******ple Couple
56 Posts
SDC looks like a good option. Lots of Canadians and Americans there.
******ple Couple
56 Posts
Quote from ********er75:
For club information and events fetlife is the platform in CA.
For forum discussions, fotos, groups and online conversations Joyclub is the better platform, because of being based on Germany and operating according to german legislation.

Sorry but I don’t get the point…
Why do you suggest that JoyClub is better because it has “German legislation”?

What is the difference comparing to other “European legislation”?

Or do you mean that it is better because is made in Germany and written in German…
Honestly I don’t get the point , so I would like to understand it, if there are “special protection” in Germany above the European laws and legislation.
*******_84 Man
54 Posts
I was also going to mention SDC, I used it when I was in the States last time. I wasn't quite so far north, but you should be able to meet some good people
*****dis Man
1 Posts
Fetlife is probably the most mainstream site in Canada.
There is also a Canadian swingers site that looks like it was last updated in the 90s. It is very successful, but I can't remember the name - Cafe something, I think.
There is a very big swinger scene in Canada. If you are moving to Toronto there are 2 main clubs - Oasis aqualounge and club M4. But once you are in the scene you will find lots of mansion and boat parties.
*****e_2 Couple
22 Posts
SDC is the most popular lifestyle site in Canada.
It’s very popular with people in Montreal and Toronto.

Fetlife is more of a kink / BDSM site, although many lifestyle people (lots of men) have started using it because it is free.

There are three popular lifestyle/swinger clubs in Montreal.
They are all pretty upscale but each has it’s own style.
****23 Couple
1 Posts
Depending on where you are in Canada, cafedesire is a decent place to start, it's an old platform but easy and you can at least meet people. Its mostly southern Ontario area Toronto with a few hr radius.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.