Sex club in Berlin for Newbies

Sex club in Berlin for Newbies
Hi everyone!
We plan to go to Berlin next weekend and would like to visit one of it's sex clubs.
Any recommendations for one that would be good for newbies that are looking for fun, excitement and respect?
Ideally something not too strict in terms of dress code? *g* Meaning something sexy for her, but just normal trousers and shirt for him?

Thank you!!!! A&J
****az Man
4,353 Posts
Avarus or Tempeloase

Dude better not be too lazy with his outfit.
**********onado Man
92 Posts
KitKat Club at least on sundays has no dress code, or at least a very relaxed one.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I enjoyed Insomnia.
But to be honest every clubs has different events each night so choose which theme sounds best to you.

Then decide to watch, play or both. Take your time and enjoy yourself at your pace.
*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Avoid Insomnia, the door are a bunch of Nazi Sexist Racist Ageist Assholes… I refuse to give the management any money… KitKat and Avarus are better clubs and Insomnia is in Shitsville.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from *****SFX:
Avoid Insomnia, the door are a bunch of Nazi Sexist Racist Ageist Assholes… I refuse to give the management any money… KitKat and Avarus are better clubs and Insomnia is in Shitsville.

When I went they were super friendly and there was quite a mix of all ages. What was the themd of the night that you went?

I know a few clubs will not allow people in if they are not dressed appropriately. But that is also rare.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from *********ty4U:
Quote from *****SFX:

When I went they were super friendly and there was quite a mix of all ages. What was the themd of the night that you went?

I know a few clubs will not allow people in if they are not dressed appropriately. But that is also rare.

Dominque also chatted with me while I was leaving. Very nice lady. She started the conversation... not sure she was playing that night but she was very nice as I was leaving.

*****SFX Man
48 Posts
Go there on a busy night… If you are a guy they will only let in women and couples… It has happened to me numerous times when it is busy, guys stand in the rain and are not admitted. I have been there at 10pm first in line and with all these guys am not admitted while they just allow guys in a couple. These morons don’t seem to understand that a lot of the girls are not bi, want men and not all couples want a woman. I have gone there to meet couples and women numerous times. When it is not a busy night you go straight in, but when they have a large turnout this is what they do.

I have seen them refuse guys due to age, due to height and due to race. I have turned up to see a bunch of coloured guys standing in the rain, while white Arian tall young guys are let in. FYI, what they do is illegal and if I could be bothered, I could take report them. Dominique’s response is because I pointed it out that they do this, was to say it is busy and we are trying to keep a balance… but they don’t keep a balance and keeping a balance is actually discrimination which is unlawful in Germany. You are not allowed to be refused entry based on sex, age, race or religious belief. She then went on to say, that because I gave a bad review the door staff were right to exclude me… You want to defend a person and promote a place that has that attitude, go right ahead.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from *****SFX:
Go there on a busy night… If you are a guy they will only let in women and couples… It has happened to me numerous times when it is busy, guys stand in the rain and are not admitted. I have been there at 10pm first in line and with all these guys am not admitted while they just allow guys in a couple. These morons don’t seem to understand that a lot of the girls are not bi, want men and not all couples want a woman. I have gone there to meet couples and women numerous times. When it is not a busy night you go straight in, but when they have a large turnout this is what they do.

I have seen them refuse guys due to age, due to height and due to race. I have turned up to see a bunch of coloured guys standing in the rain, while white Arian tall young guys are let in. FYI, what they do is illegal and if I could be bothered, I could take report them. Dominique’s response is because I pointed it out that they do this, was to say it is busy and we are trying to keep a balance… but they don’t keep a balance and keeping a balance is actually discrimination which is unlawful in Germany. You are not allowed to be refused entry based on sex, age, race or religious belief. She then went on to say, that because I gave a bad review the door staff were right to exclude me… You want to defend a person and promote a place that has that attitude, go right ahead.

Honestly that sounds like normal dance clubs.
Dance clubs in NYC will keep guys waiting in line. And only let females enter. They also turn groups of guys away.

From my understanding Berghain also will turn people away.

But I have yet to see it at Insomnia. I do know that Rosenrot (a normal dance club in Düsseldorf) will turn people away of color. Which is upsetting as I have friends of different backgrounds

I guess be grateful when you do get into clubs here as a single, because in the US most swinger clubs do not allow single men.

I think in the end everyone simply needs to find a club they enjoy. We can not get into every club... so find one that accepts you for you. If a club does not allow you in then most likely you will not enjoy it if you ever get in.

Or try meeting the couple first or lady then going. Then going in together.

I do understand why they would limit single guys though. No one wants to go to a Sausage Party. I say that as a single guy. Going to a club with 2 couples, 3 females and 70 guys would not be fun. I also understand dress codes.

Have you tried going on their International night?
*********medy Man
1 Posts
The KitKat in Berlin is a lovely place to go - people are friendly and welcoming.
But: it ins't a swingers-club.
People are welcome to have sex there openly and many are on the lookout for hook-ups, but the majority is there to hang with friends and dance (+ it's a chem-friendly environment).
If you're certain that you want to have club-sex, know, that there aren't any privat booths. It's all public (for safety reasons).
And: you have to dress up in kinky-/sexy-outfits.
And there's a no-sneakers door policy too.
(Last time I went, I improvised my outfit, wearing a 20€ womens' mesh catsuit + a jock-strap from a quick & dirty little costume shop + black boots.)
If you're partner is shy about showing himself, he could get a leather- or short-shorts/mesh-top Combo, that's available in any gay-fashion store.
Tomorrow evening will host the once-a-month Piep-Show, which is a gay+friends party and a chill, social-meeting mood. Saturdays' is the weekly regular Carnival-Bizzare with a more mixed crowed and a more buzzed-up energy. In case you only want to dip in your little toe, go on sunday-morning just for the peek.
But don't go into the pool!
Not 'cuz you'll get pregnant, as everyone keeps saying (bs!) - but simply because it's fucking freezing
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I will be in Berlin January 31st through February 2nd. Anything fun happening?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.