Making women to women sex safe?

*******ely Couple
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Making women to women sex safe?
Hello, everyone!

We are interested in the safety of the sex between two women, especially when they are rubbing their pussies - is there any possibility to make it safer? When they are having sex, they have a high chance of exchanging all the STDs that they may have contacted from their partner(s).

Is there any way to improve the safety?
****axx Man
1 Posts
Coconut oil with some Vaseline
******fun Man
1 Posts
There is female condoma too. Not sure how will that change the feeling. Just Google female condoms will give you more information
*******brat Woman
1,232 Posts
JOY-Team 
For oral a dental dam is a thing and I had good experiences using it.
****tin Woman
1 Posts
Using a dental dam for oral (you can also make a dental dam by cutting open a condom). Using gloves or taking turns, and washing hands in between is also a good idea. Washing toys, or using condoms on a sex toy prevent the exchange of fluids.
*******ely Couple
3 Posts
Thread creator 
What about the protection for the rubbing of pussies between two women? Is there any way to make that (very pleasant) activity safer?
Profile picture
**********atrix
5 Posts
I don't know of any barrier method that can be used to protect rubbing vulvas from sexual fluids - a dental dam is unlikely to stay in place during the rubbing. I have done it with partners that I trusted to be tested and we would both share our clear STI status with each other.
********acos Man
2 Posts
Hear me out...pants.
****guy Man
5 Posts
Condom panties is something u r looking for (the part that covers pussy is made of what condom is made of)but don't think it is available in market, but really interesting question I am wondering if u will find a solution
*******brat Woman
1,232 Posts
JOY-Team 
It's in german, but we did test out some of those panties for our magazin. Oralsex mit Höschen

STD testing is what I'd do in addition to any barriers.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.