Swinger clubs recommendations in Bruxelles?

*******ely Couple
3 Posts
Thread creator 
Swinger clubs recommendations in Bruxelles?
Can anyone recommend us a few nice swinger clubs in Bruxelles? We tried NewCocoon, and it wasn't nice at all
*******ple Couple
438 Posts
Following since we are a couple times a year in Brussels - all research we did pointed to an overload of strange single men in ratio to couples
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
There are none. That was easy.
*********ouple Couple
5 Posts
What about LE VAL D'AMOUR?

We were thinking about popping into Brussels on the way from Netherlands to Paris for a sneaky club visit... Unless reccomend that we should stop somewhere else? Haha!
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
I don't think it's any different from Cocoon, at least as regards the "overload of strange single men" aptly referred to earlier.
As regards places to stop on the way from NL to Paris, there are at least a dozen, but Brussels is not one of them. Depends where on that route you prefer to stop. Maybe Acanthus? Happy to show you around *zwinker* xx
*********ouple Couple
5 Posts
Hmmm.. Yeah, that sentiment is enough to turn us both off.

Acanthus actually did pop up in my research of "places between"... When I looked though, it seemed a bit more challenging to get to using the train system. I looked again just now though, and getting to Kortrijk (which I assume is the closest/easiest) actually doesn't look too bad.

A very kind offer also. 😉
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
Yeah, Google will show you the options but I think it is doable.
Just ping us if you need any more advice.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.