plant extracts in use with jelqing

plant extracts in use with jelqing
Dear friends,
it's been a while ago when I read in a thread about Jelqing that a man was discribing that he was using a cream out of animal fat, extracts of artemesia absinthum and cistrose while he did his jelqing practice. He ment that it was an incredible wonder cream.
I'm sorry but I forgot where I read this...
So now my question: is there anybody who made similiar experinces? Did anybody use any form of plant extracts together with his Jelqing practice? What can you tell?
What worked really well, what was a flop?
I also would be interested in details like how ofen and for how long did you applied that?
So how ever, I'll be very excited what you will post here. Thanks to all of you who are sharing their experiences.
But please, be really honest, don't tell just something.

Thanks to all of you who are sharing of their true experience.

I must point out something out of legal situation:
I'm here not looking for a medical expertise or anything like that, only the trial and error stories of you are of interest to me.
If some one likes to experiment and tries out one or several was wich are posted here acts out of own responsability and only on his own risk. No one else can be responsable for his doing. What ever is going to be posted here is not a medical advice.
I use coconut oil, not only because it gets warm but it lubricates pretty well.
Haven't found anything better so far.
would you say that it has also a beneficial effect for jelqing? I mean the use of coconut oil itself, not only that it lubricates.
Well the coconut oil itself doesn't make it bigger, but it does make your skin silky smooth.
I feel that the fact that it gets warm helps me do longer sessions without getting soft at some point.
interesting. of what duration is one of your sessions? would you say that in the meanwhile since you are doing this exercise happened something worth mentioning?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.