What to expect from Kinky parties?

**kk Man
1 Posts
Thread creator 
What to expect from Kinky parties?
I've been in swingers club several times but never been at kinky/dance/erotic parties. Can you tell me difference and what to expect from those kind of parties?
*********olate Woman
21 Posts
I've never been to a swinger club. But I'm a regular at kinky dance parties. People wear fetish outfits. Dance. Alone or with partners, or in groups. Lots of laughter, grooving, touching, talking, kissing, fingering, sucking... The venues have little separees with beds, couches, where people get sexually active. And a bdsm area. So, it's basically clubbing, with sexual pleasure.
****79 Couple
1 Posts
Hi everyone how are you. I hope everyone feels good, I don't have idea about joyclub
Please let me know about that
*********olate Woman
21 Posts
Well. You have the people, who look for normal dates, who look for fuck dates... And have a great time... Then u have the people, who write and sext and fantasize, but never really meet people. They make dates, but don't show up. I've gotton to know many cool people here. And learned to appreciate different fetisches that people have. I was shocked about many things when I first got into joy 6 yrs ago. So. Enjoy.
******h15 Couple
3,067 Posts
We've visited some swinger clubs in the past, but for various reasons, we didn't like the 'swinger-thing' at all.

So we've decided to give kinky dance parties a try - and we were absolutely thrilled and fascinated!
The atmosphere and people we met were so friendly, open minded and tolerant. It felt like a separated universe of love and joy (we're not into illegal substances tho 😂).

Almost every event we know in this context wants to provide a safe space for everyone.
So you should be a respectful person who doesn't judge others due to any beliefs, preferences or opinions that don't fit your own mindset.
If you are, you'll have the chance to meet a bunch of wonderful, colorful, peaceful and cheerful people and have a fantastic time! *regenbogen*

Another difference to swinger clubs is that the outfits are often very imaginative and elaborate. Of course it depends on the specific event, but strict dress codes are usual.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Kind regards from the female part of the couple 🙃
*********olate Woman
21 Posts
Fernweh15

Absolutly!!!
****rd Man
1 Posts
I've also been to a swinger's party. I once watched a stripchat erotic party. I want to go to a similar party. There are a lot of interesting things there!
********Half Man
9 Posts
Ohh interesting. I did not really know there was a difference. My gf and I have been to a swingers club in Munich, and while you get what you expect there, no one was really partying or dancing. Would be nice to try somewhere like this.
******h15 Couple
3,067 Posts
@********Half you definitely can’t compare a swingers party to a sex positive, kinky dance party. We're talking about two completely different things. 😇
********Half Man
9 Posts
Quote from ******h15:
@********Half you definitely can’t compare a swingers party to a sex positive, kinky dance party. We're talking about two completely different things. 😇

Yeah it seems so. Sounds like kinky dance parties are more our thing. Not sure I have come across any in Munich
******rmy Couple
1 Posts
So is there a kinky dance party in Munich on Saturday this weekend ? (29 March 2023)- would love to check out while we have one night there on our way back to Australia *g* *g* many thanks !
******h15 Couple
3,067 Posts
@******rmy the most kinky dance parties I know are sold out well in advance. So spontaneously it might be difficult to find one.
********Half Man
9 Posts
Quote from ******rmy:
So is there a kinky dance party in Munich on Saturday this weekend ? (29 March 2023)- would love to check out while we have one night there on our way back to Australia *g* *g* many thanks !

You just missed out on a large one in Munich last week

KINKY GALORE by jan.ehret München
******512 Couple
1 Posts
Dónde son las fiestas en brescia ??? O existe alguna comunidad???
*******_23 Man
5 Posts
Do you have to go as a couple? Or can you go to one on your own?
*****e_2 Couple
22 Posts
Quote from *********olate:
I've never been to a swinger club. But I'm a regular at kinky dance parties. People wear fetish outfits. Dance. Alone or with partners, or in groups. Lots of laughter, grooving, touching, talking, kissing, fingering, sucking... The venues have little separees with beds, couches, where people get sexually active. And a bdsm area. So, it's basically clubbing, with sexual pleasure.

That describes it very well.

Swinger clubs tend to be more clinical. Less ambiance and mostly focused on “fucking”.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.