Cyberflashing in JOYclub? No way!

*******aki Woman
9,057 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Cyberflashing in JOYclub? No way!
A world without cyberflashing? *holmes*

A JOY-ful world without cyberflashing! *top2*

Over the years we’ve taken precautions on our platform to protect you against unwanted content and images. You’re welcome to check out respective explanations and tips in our current magazine article, and maybe even learn a thing or two about what motivates people to send unsolicited sexual pictures in the first place.

In this thread we’d like to exchange opinions on and ideas about this precarious, important topic with you. We’re specifically interested in the following points of view:

To all those affected: How did you react when you unwantedly received a picture that was way too explicit? Did you intuitively know what steps you could take? What are your experiences with “dick pics”?

And to everyone: Let's get creative and put together a short "ClubMail etiquette". What tips do you guys have for a first, second or third (successful) contact here in JOYclub? What is the right way to score points?

We’re looking forward to a respectful and enlightening exchange.
*knuddel* Yours Koboldmaki
***ol Couple
1 Posts
How about showing a recipient a request like "User XXX wants to send you a picture. Do you want to view it?" And display no graphic content unless the recipient clicks "Yes". If it's not possible technically, it can be set as a rule to explicitly ask if it's ok to send a picture (or maybe only for explicit pics).
*******aki Woman
9,057 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Thank you for your suggestion. For now, without having to configure anything, pictures from people who are not in your contacts appear as blurred unless you decide you want to see them. Outside of your messages, explicit content is always blurred unless you’ve unlocked over-18 content in the menu.

If you see something explicit anyway, make sure to report it! *hi5*

Yours Koboldmaki
I second to ev_ol’s idea. ‘This content is 18+ do you accept to view, y/n.’
In addition to that, an optional personal setting where anyone can choose for themselves (show/block/ask me about viewing all 18+ content).
Y
*******aki Woman
9,057 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Thanks for your suggestions and ideas.

Coming back to the original questions of the thread ...

Quote from *******aki:
To all those affected: How did you react when you unwantedly received a picture that was way too explicit? Did you intuitively know what steps you could take? What are your experiences with “dick pics”?

And to everyone: Let's get creative and put together a short "ClubMail etiquette". What tips do you guys have for a first, second or third (successful) contact here in JOYclub? What is the right way to score points?

What's your thoughts on those?
Why is it always one sided? What about ghosting after asking for a picture, or asking a question and never replying to any question but keeps asking anyway
What about reading but not answering too... there's a damn no thanks button how hard is it to click on it
Or even in profile, no picture no profile and their profiles are totally empty not even a description, one asks them why the answer is because of my discretion and safety so you don't care about others but only your selfish slef
Solve all or solve none
It a cause and reaction
**********rlily Woman
20 Posts
When someone sends an unsolicited dick pic it is a consent violation. When I get any mail that contains an unsolicited picture of any kind I block the sender. If a person cannot communicate with typed words I’m not interested. If I meet a hot guy in a bar or a BDSM club he does not whip out his dick. So why is it ok online?
Would it be possible to organize a popup that appears whenever anyone is trying to send any kind of picture? A popup that says something like “are you sure this is a good way to attract a partner?” Well, not in those words exactly but something like it.

It is an interesting observation…I have never gotten a dick pic from a man who is openly active in the BDSM scene.
********Sins Man
2 Posts
Maybe it shows you their level of intelligence/IQ if all their brains are in their dick, that they have to send you a picture of their dicks!

So, if their dicks only stay hard for 5 mins, then they must pretty useless the other 23 hrs and 55 mins?
****m2 Man
1 Posts
🫦🔥
*******aki Woman
9,057 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
I'm certain that maaany things in (sex) life are not quite comprehensible to one or the other, but please make sure that you guys always respect our netiquette.

Thank you! *knutsch*
Koboldmaki
JOY-Team
**zu Couple
1 Posts
somebody can tell us where we can find black singles in Palma de Maiorca from 3 untill 12 of June 2023 ?
Many thanks for helping us.
Gomes
*******ono Man
4 Posts
Looking for friends
**********shine Woman
738 Posts
Getting dickpics = user gets blocked. Tho yes, sometimes i wish there would be an official/authoritive way to tell those creeps that sending such content without my consent can be considered sexual harassment, depending on the country one lives.

Personally, i love to imagine that these creeps hit their lil toe on a cupboard the following night. As karma.
*********gBear Man
1 Posts
My friend had two very good retaliation techniques for unwanted DM D's.

First was send back all the unwanted ones she had received and second was send then a video of her showing it to the rest of the nurses on shift with her and them giving very brutal feedback.
*********life Woman
193 Posts
Quote from **zu:
somebody can tell us where we can find black singles in Palma de Maiorca from 3 untill 12 of June 2023 ?
Many thanks for helping us.
Gomes
it’s seems sending a dick pic would not be the way to catch what you are looking for. 😁
*******tom Man
1 Posts
*prost*
*********life Woman
193 Posts
Quote from *********gBear:
My friend had two very good retaliation techniques for unwanted DM D's.

First was send back all the unwanted ones she had received and second was send then a video of her showing it to the rest of the nurses on shift with her and them giving very brutal feedback.
for someone who likes humiliation, this tactic is a wet dream.
*******ler Man
4 Posts
I dont understand dick pics in general. Everyone knows what a dick looks like... it is usually what is attached to the dick that is most interesting.
Agreed 👍🏾
*******y_80 Man
2 Posts
Quote from *******ler:
I dont understand dick pics in general. Everyone knows what a dick looks like... it is usually what is attached to the dick that is most interesting.

Where ar the people who don’t know what a boobs and pussy looks like??? 🤔😂😂
schlimm ist nicht der Verlust, sondern die Erkenntnis, sich so in einem Menschen geirrt zu haben
******sex Man
1 Posts
Very correct 💯
****96 Man
6 Posts
Hello leute
**********layer Man
1 Posts
В Тбилиси, есть красивые девушки? Желаю приятно провести время вместе 😏
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.