New to Luxembourg and a bit confused

New to Luxembourg and a bit confused
Hello everyone! I’m new to Luxembourg and have been exploring the city. I’m married but in an open relationship (both of us have joyclub :)). We only go separately to events for a night of free hall pass. finding a good swing club seems difficult as I only speak English. Does anyone have recommendations? Or are parties better??
Not sure if there are clubs in town but since Luxembourg makes border with Germany / France / Belgium, it’s always close to fun places. Trier has nice ones, I’ve heard!
Have fun in town!
I’d say I could help the lady out but this could sound inappropriate! Lol!
******h15 Couple
3,067 Posts
We spend as much time in France as possible and in our experience, French people often don't like to speak English, especially the older ones. So be careful 😂 (jk, they're usually super nice, but barely know the English language)

If you want to meet English-speaking guys, I'd suggest you to look for an event for young(er) people. Usually, swinger clubs do offer specific parties for this age group.
Additionally, you could create a date for this event and actively search for English-speaking people.

Have fun 😊
Thank you for the help both of you! Fingers crossed
@******One : Did you find any club near by. I am also new in Luxembourg. I am too searching.
There are some nearby. Leclou in Germany is nice. There’s some in France as well. But mostly people don’t speak English in these coubs
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.