Week in Mallorca Jun 18-24

Week in Mallorca Jun 18-24
From June 18 - 24 we reserved a glorious Finca in the East area of Mallorca in Cas Concos.
The place holds up to 9 people and we are looking for those interested. Singles or couples.

Looking for individuals with open mind, and want to relax, have fun and escape the everyday normal.

The price per individual is $450 or 800 for couple.

Vom 18. - 24. Juni haben ich und meine Lady eine tolle Finca mit Top Ausstattung im Osten Mallorcas in Cas Concos reserviert.

Siehe Bilder und Details im Anhang. Auf der Suche nach Personen, die Spaß, Spaß und noch mehr Spaß haben wollen. Ab sofort haben wir 4 Personen und werden die Veranstaltung schließen, sobald wir 9 Personen erreicht haben.

Wenn Sie weitere Informationen wünschen, können Sie mir eine E-Mail an dr.patrickthall@gmail.com senden, und wir können weitere Bilder und Anforderungen senden.
The Finca
*******3088 Man
2 Posts
Hi
Hi there. Are you interested in Mallorca? Are you bringing a lady or solo
]Week in Mallorca Jun 18-24
From June 18 - 24 we reserved a glorious Finca in the East area of Mallorca in Cas Concos.
The place holds up to 9 people and we are looking for those interested. Singles or couples.

Looking for individuals with open mind, and want to relax, have fun and escape the everyday normal.

Vom 18. - 24. Juni haben ich und meine Lady eine tolle Finca mit Top Ausstattung im Osten Mallorcas in Cas Concos reserviert.

Siehe Bilder und Details im Anhang. Auf der Suche nach Personen, die Spaß, Spaß und noch mehr Spaß haben wollen. Ab sofort haben wir 4 Personen und werden die Veranstaltung schließen, sobald wir 9 Personen erreicht haben.
Hi
I couldn’t email you but I would be interested to know more and maybe join you all there *g*
Ok currently we have 4 people and still open for 5 more.
Can we get in contact somehow?
I have no premium account and can’t send any messages unless you send me a Clubmail . I think it is better to send messages there.
What is your account name
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.