Sensual lunch break fantasies

******bbc Man
87 Posts
Thread creator 
Sensual lunch break fantasies
Hey Stuttgart JoyClubers *sweetkiss*,

Isn't your daily lunch routine boring? Are you not eager to try something new? During your lunch break at your office or in a restaurant, have you had fantasies of having hot sex right on your desk or in a corner? The soft touch you longing for, the kisses on your neck, the hand between your legs, the sound of the tongue on your clit, the desire into her pretty eyes while she sucks your cock, the goose bumps on your skin after every moan, ... tell us what you fantasize about at lunch.

💦❤️

Please, only good vibes.
*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
My former former boss was caught having sex with his secretary in his desk. The act came to light when the cleaning lady entered late evening in his room
******bbc Man
87 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********ard12:
My former former boss was caught having sex with his secretary in his desk. The act came to light when the cleaning lady entered late evening in his room

Your former former boss was not lucky. *smile*
********boss Couple
1 Posts
Luckily we are working both from home 2 days a week. So a quick blowjob during his teams meeting is my weekly goal
******bbc Man
87 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ********boss:
Luckily we are working both from home 2 days a week. So a quick blowjob during his teams meeting is my weekly goal

He is a lucky man. Nothing than a quick blowjob to keep his head clear 🤣.
*********nots Woman
211 Posts
Most importantly, whatever you get up to do not forget to switch off a virtual meeting and the cam. But I heard there is some sort of Zoom fetish around- where people like the idea of being caught on zoom being naughty... XXX
*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
True. There are groups doing it for the fun that comes with it. Actually great idea. A bit kinky though
Quote from *********nots:
Most importantly, whatever you get up to do not forget to switch off a virtual meeting and the cam. But I heard there is some sort of Zoom fetish around- where people like the idea of being caught on zoom being naughty... XXX

******bbc Man
87 Posts
Thread creator 
Whatever makes them happy.
Outdoor sex and sex in compromising place are exciting.
A little adrenaline to keep the fun ongoing 😃
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Quote from ********boss:

Your husband is quite lucky.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.