Recommended swinger clubs in London

***ka Woman
21 Posts
Thread creator 
Recommended swinger clubs in London
Hello everyone!
Does anybody has any experience with swinger clubs / fetish scene (maybe both at the same place?) in London? Looking for recommendations.
**********_Hunk Man
9 Posts
For clubs around London look up AbFabs and LeBoudoir. Torture Garden for the fetish scene.
****tdm Couple
1 Posts
Hi all,
Anyone have any information where my wife and I can fins the right bar/location to have a bit of fun in the Larnaca area
***k2 Man
1 Posts
Are clubs for members ?
****y1 Man
2 Posts
Those already mentioned and Our place 4 fun (op4f) and Rio's in Kentish town NW5. Abfabs and DV8 are a little way outside of London.
Le boudoir is the most central.

Other options would be to look through the directory on fabswingers.com
********2023 Man
1 Posts
Guys any swinger place in glasgow?
****D67 Man
30 Posts
I cannot tell you, we trying to get a list together so everyone will know. In the next fews weeks, I will try to get it sorted
****D67 Man
30 Posts
****yp Couple
1 Posts
We will be In Portimao on the Algarve from 5th May until 12th May looking for bi couples and bi singles for fun
*********nots Woman
162 Posts
I wish there would be so many great swinger clubs in the UK as there are in Germany.. They should be taken by example! *g*
****D67 Man
30 Posts
Yes I know this, but maybe they will start to open up. We have to start getting the jc uk bigger and to work together with the clubs which are available at the moment. Maybe I open one up lol
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.