Licking breasts

Licking breasts
I've been with girls who love to have their nipples licked, others who don't much and I know this depends on who. I ask my girlfriend about what she likes but I'm looking for new ideas that neither I or her thought about.

Question for the girls: How do you like to have your breasts licked?
Better at the beginning? What about when you are close to come? How to lick? At what point is it better to stop and lick other parts? How much is a lot and how much is little? Any ideas to share about things to try? The more "tutorial for an ideal night" the answer the better!

Thank you!!!
*******aar Couple
76 Posts
Hallo, lecken und saugen: kann ich nicht genug davon bekommen.
Zuerst sanftes Streicheln der ganzen Brust, sanft bis zu den Brustwarzen, ziehen und zupfen.
Mit der Zunge über die Warzenhöfe bis die Nippel steif sind, die Zunge um die Nippel kreisen lassen dann in den Mund nehmen und saugen! Zu viel geht da gar nicht! Da bräuchte man noch einen zweiten Mann der sich die andere Seite vornimmt.
*****uja Woman
2,468 Posts
I definitely prefer playful long and intense breast massages! .
Licking only a bit here and then during the massage. I like some pulling and plucking or twirkling, too. Licking is too soft as to my sensation.
I like this breast treatment in the beginning of the sexual encounter, later on I prefer focussing on vulva and vagina - then my breasts are "out of the game".

These preferences are very individual and personal, of course!
Quote from :
Licking breasts
I've been with girls who love to have their nipples licked, others who don't much and I know this depends on who. I ask my girlfriend about what she likes but I'm looking for new ideas that neither I or her thought about.

Question for the girls: How do you like to have your breasts licked?
Better at the beginning? What about when you are close to come? How to lick? At what point is it better to stop and lick other parts? How much is a lot and how much is little? Any ideas to share about things to try? The more "tutorial for an ideal night" the answer the better!

Thank you!!!

the other interesting thing is , if you find a guy that is aware of his body and mind.... ourn ipples are almost the same thing ,, we just don´t train them ,,, because we are men ... and you are women and don´t get that we´re almost the same .... you still like to divide and being conquered .... so it will ever be the same .... how i like to lick breast .... as best in real and not only in thoughts ....
*****969 Man
4,403 Posts
Quote from *******aar:
Hallo, lecken und saugen: kann ich nicht genug davon bekommen.
Zuerst sanftes Streicheln der ganzen Brust, sanft bis zu den Brustwarzen, ziehen und zupfen.
Mit der Zunge über die Warzenhöfe bis die Nippel steif sind, die Zunge um die Nippel kreisen lassen dann in den Mund nehmen und saugen! Zu viel geht da gar nicht! Da bräuchte man noch einen zweiten Mann der sich die andere Seite vornimmt.
2Männer 2Zungen und 4 Hände,
Megageil für Frauen
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.