Kinky Responsible's club

Are you responsible?

Note! This is a public survey and your vote will be displayed in the results. You can change your votes at any time until the survey ends.
Permanent survey
No description given.
****enx Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Kinky Responsible's club
Hey tribe!

So imagine it's my birthday, we're laying on a king-size bed together with my kinky CEO partner (male), a friend of mine who's into photovoltaics (female) and we're talking about how difficult (god damnit) it sometimes is to cum and enjoy a full play where an alignment dialogue comes in first, then a foreplay, and only then actual penetration enters.

Now there's the thing, we started the subject with my female friend saying she's not orgasming due to stress overload and what not.

A bit of cheering here and there, 1,5h in to the the talk and we understand that we're all just oh so responsible. Cum don't come easy to us so here's a hot thread.

Let's start a discussion and open the question-table about an issue:

being (too) responsible (&kinky) and caring too much, stressing af and having extra needs to explore and relax while no time 'cos the work and other world issues matter harder than an orgasm.

Shoot your say!

Extra tips on how you guys relax (besides alcohol) are ultra welcome!

And yeah, happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday! Any type of massage is suitable for relaxation. Light music. Or soak in a warm bubble bath.
*******dig Man
6 Posts
Happy birtday 🎉 Massage is the best way to relax
*****oss Man
1 Posts
I would say everyone can be different but
in your particular situation my guess is that the conversation was not adequate enough to relax, meaning the subjects and wording didn't really make your mind go elsewhere, which I believe it can.

On a sidenote, using my marketing professional skills here, we have a creative side of the brain and a rational side. If you stimulate one, the other will go more dormant. This is why there is music and scents in stores, so your senses keep getting triggered and your rationale (the part that prevents you from spending money recklessly...) falls behind. So it's more likely that you'll spend money. Jumping to your situation, if the conversation is not pulling towards your creative side, then yes, rational steps in (which for most people is our working tool, so we unconsciously enter in 'work mode') and it's not easy to relax/cum.
Proposed solution: find what triggers your creativeness. Easy way is music and movies but do explore and tell us.
No description given.
****enx Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Beautiful replies!

Thank you!

I figured that for me a strong connection with the partner is essential before I can relax, cum, enjoy, whatever. And that just means sweaty wrestling (lol)

Play fight. Or you can also say "hardcore huggles" which is Hugs, Snuggles, Cuddles, and giggles.

I guess laughter seals the deal. And yesterday we figured that being all part of the CEO club (figurative speech) we all kinda love accomplishing things. And if the brain is not there to focus on letting go, cum doesn't happen. Then hard play is needed.

The female photovoltaics' nerd of mine is just as alert around responsibilities as we are.

In case you've let your dirty minds out, I'll state, that there was no threesome. Just a lovely deep dialogue around this and that and especially recipes for orgasms.

Keep this thread alive.

ps: what if there's no time for a massage, really?
For me, connection is essential. I need to feel a certain degree of trust with a partner in order to be able to let go and that tales time to establish. One-off, casual sexual encounters are rarely orgasmic for me on the first meeting.
If time is really of the essence then toys are efficient ways to achieve orgasm - I have heard a lot of good things about Tracy's Dog in particular, though I have never tried one.
https://www.amazon.de/s?k=tracy%27s+dog&language=en_GB&adgrpid=81521522785&hvadid=394619022433&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=9055933&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=8271821654793960796&hvtargid=kwd-301448551185&hydadcr=6149_1985431&tag=googdemozmobi-21&ref=pd_sl_32pylfcnz9_e

Obviously there are other toys and suppliers - I am not being paid any commission here 😏

I have a satysfier which will always procure an orgasm, but it is a very perfunctory, mechanical orgasm and not my favourite experience.

I still - and will always I think - feel that the best orgasms are those I share with a partner who I actually like as a person and who I have a connection with and have shared experience with over some time because we know each other's preferences.

But getting to that place, the journey of discovering each other through play and talk, is super fun. Maybe the CEOs could try being less goal oriented and results driven and just slow down, leave the orgasms aside for a while and just concentrate on enjoying the journey? 🤔
No description given.
****enx Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******g76:

For me, connection is essential. I need to feel a certain degree of trust with a partner in order to be able to let go and that tales time to establish.

... the journey of discovering each other through play and talk, is super fun.

Maybe the CEOs could try being less goal oriented and results driven and just slow down, leave the orgasms aside for a while and just concentrate on enjoying the journey? 🤔

Oouff, nailed it!
*******fer7 Man
1,338 Posts
Me and my partners during all life felt that I’m very responsible with my acts with and o er them, taking in consideration that I always perform as Top, Dominant or Owner (depending on the person).

So… when you dont know enough your partner, you must be carefull a goong from less to more. Hurries are a bad mate.

After and within this stage, you both built the general frame with hard edges, and continue improving inside consensual.
*******teq Man
2 Posts
THE BEST TIME TO KISS HER

When she's babbling on about something. When you're arguing. When you see her. When you're with her. When you're with your friends. When she cries. When shes happy. When she does something you love. After you ask her out. After she says she loves you. After you just kissed her. Before you leave. My point is, whenever you get the chance to kiss her, kiss her. It makes her feel loved.
No description given.
****enx Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******teq:
THE BEST TIME TO KISS HER

When she's babbling on about something. When you're arguing. When you see her. When you're with her. When you're with your friends. When she cries. When shes happy. When she does something you love. After you ask her out. After she says she loves you. After you just kissed her. Before you leave. My point is, whenever you get the chance to kiss her, kiss her. It makes her feel loved.

f*ck yea
No description given.
****enx Woman
12 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *****oss:
...we have a creative side of the brain and a rational side.

If you stimulate one, the other will go more dormant.

...if the conversation is not pulling towards your creative side, then yes, rational steps in and it's not easy to relax/cum.

Proposed solution: find what triggers your creativeness. Easy way is music and movies but do explore and tell us.

Hi!
So I did read through your complex message again and oh am I grateful!!

I recognized, that I haven't danced for a year 😱 Since I've been working in a university, I stopped relaxing and it's a serious matter for me now! It's like rewiring the brain "being ab old dog"...

I'm considering to take yoga practice to a new level and totally get back to blues dancing: have social night out to literally sweat.

I'm not on the alco side, so water and swing shoes are my turn.

Thank you so much for your contribution! Smoothie cheers to smart Marketologists in da house! 🖖😎
********dess Couple
5 Posts
I am way too much up in my head and to quote my husband "Creating Problems that don't exist" and then investing enormous amounts of emotional energy and self-created stress.

Being picked up by my nipples (yes me the big bad domme submits to my husband's stronger will often, though I must confess there is often a good deal of Dragged Kicking and Screaming into Paradise), the pain takes me out of my head and into a state of Be Here Now.

Now, I was "frigid-non-orgasmic" when I met him and he can trigger an orgasm in me in less than one minute.

I think younger people tend to be sitting there with some checklist wrapped up in consent - respect - negotiation blah blah blah on.

I find I can almost assure failure by having expectations and my negative self talk.

When I read your description, I did not think Responsible was the word as much as "Am I doing it right?" < see the checklist consent-negotiation-respect.

He is one of those super brain psychonauts who is sure he has no idea what to do each time he starts. Very little paint-by-numbers
*****e_2 Couple
22 Posts
Ambiance is number one for us: Music, lighting, erotic or provocative attire.

+ a joint can make things chill (of course if it’s legal in your country)
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.