How much do you know about the vulva?

*********rial Woman
54 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
How much do you know about the vulva?
Hey JOYclubers,

some may say a little mystery should be maintained around sex. Others may say they’d be happy for their partner to actually find the clitoris…

Venus Libido wrote a new article for you to know all about the vulva, vagina & co so you can better understand your own or your partner’s bodies and sexual response cycle! Click here to read it.

What about you: Are you #TeamEducation or #TeamLearningByDoing? Let us know down below!
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
i love pussy’s i have big dick i want to eat pussy
*********life Woman
222 Posts
Quote from *****_97:
i love pussy’s i have big dick i want to eat pussy
do you know where the vulva is?
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
yup but why ?
Who is vulva or what is vulva ? 🤣🤣
******024 Man
3 Posts
Hello
*********life Woman
222 Posts
Quote from *****_97:
yup but why ?
because a “big dick” does not hit the right spot on the “pussy” to make a woman cum. The discussion is about vulvas so your crass comment is a reinforcer that perhaps paying more attention during anatomy might help to achieve the big O.
*********life Woman
222 Posts
Quote from ****ork:
Who is vulva or what is vulva ? 🤣🤣
the place where the key to the orgasm for a woman is, also where we pee from, also the labia that can caress a lucky cock.
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
i know a big dick doesn’t hit the right spot but dick is metter for this all some time i can lick pussy then put the dick in pussy then dick will be king. i think you want satisfaction ?
*********life Woman
222 Posts
Quote from *****_97:
i know a big dick doesn’t hit the right spot but dick is metter for this all some time i can lick pussy then put the dick in pussy then dick will be king. i think you want satisfaction ?
appreciate the offer but I’m sapiosexual.
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
i am sorry if you mind, i am just telling that dick size and dick does metter what about you what do you want big dick or small or small dick with pussy licking
*********life Woman
222 Posts
I choose the bear.
I like big vulvas 😝
*****_97 Man
5 Posts
ok i will become bear for you if you are agree
Alright. That's nice knowledge for man who finds out something new. Thank you
****S85 Man
1 Posts
Nice article. Although there wasn’t anything new in it for me, it’s always nice to recap… and apparently there’s plenty to learn from it for some others *g*

P.S. Neihter #TeamEducation, nor #TeamLearnByDoing. I’m rather #TeamCombineBoth. *zwinker*
*********enna Woman
1 Posts
Thanks for the link. Nothing new for me either, but obviously — to start with — the differentiation between vulva and vagina is already difficult and new stuff for some… … …
*******mer Man
2 Posts
Quote from *********enna:
Thanks for the link. Nothing new for me either, but obviously — to start with — the differentiation between vulva and vagina is already difficult and new stuff for some… … …

Hi nice to meet you👋😉
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.