*******hade Woman
1,633 Posts
Thread creator Group moderator 
about me
tell us more about yourself
*******hade Woman
1,633 Posts
I am from Basel and love to make international contacts, which is why I started this group.

It doesn't always need the perfect language to understand each other, often the famous hands and feet, looks and other signals are enough to simply make the chemistry perfect.

What will become of it is always open, whether in english, french, italian or german or any other language sex and friendship or even love is and remains international and everyone needs it.
*******mod Man
3 Posts
I am from Turkey. I just can speak english/turkish languages. (with google translate, lot of more LOL)
****ren Man
6 Posts
I´m from Sweden. Visiting Berlin from time to time. I´m quite new to JOYclub but likes it so far. *g*
*********ch76 Man
55 Posts
Welcome to you guys ! 😃
****bzo Man
2 Posts
Croatia here, greetings to all! *zwinker*
*******hade Woman
1,633 Posts
welcome to you all. This group is dedicated to all those people in different countries trying to find a contact. Feel free to communicate and write your wishes, dreams or whatever you like to share with this group.
*******980 Man
11 Posts
Hi everyone *g*
I hope you are having a nice day despite the rainy weather. I´m an almost 40 years old man from Sweden,

I´ve been living here in Germany for about a year now. I like it so far and hope get to know more people than just work collegues.

I´m currently learning how to navigate here in JOYCLUB and I guess I´ll master it at some point *zwinker*
Cheers *cheers*
******019 Man
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I am just a simple person who live in solingen but I don’t speak german only English, Italian and French so if someone from this group is leaving near me we can be friends and meet sometime even for a coffe *g*
*********n_bw Man
5 Posts
Nice to meet you all.

Exploring Joyclub and excited about the possibilities.

I'm from England but from an Asian family.
********ar78 Couple
455 Posts
Hello,we re an interracial couple from Germany but from different backgrounds...We are looking forward to meet hot people here in this group....

#just check us up

B&R
*****n23 Woman
135 Posts
Hey,

I like Scandinavian guys and speak intermediate Swedish. I studied in Sweden.

Would be cool to meet people from there for friendship or more.

I’m 33 years old, Single, bi and live in Berlin.
*****n23 Woman
135 Posts
Btw. I’m half German half American.
*****vaa Man
12 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Glad to be included here and a big thanks to the moderator. I am from India . Would like to get to know people better based on mutual preferences.

Have fun everyone, best wishes
Greetings all , happy to be in this group ! I am a Brit living in Germany seeking contacts in my native tongue ...Lets build up ready for the social release that is soooo long overdue. *top*
*******tlux Couple
161 Posts
Hello everyone,

We are a couple living in Luxembourg. She is from China and he from Denmark. We speak many languages but but prefer English. We have children and are not as flexible as we would like.

Best wishes from Jun and Mik
Hey everyone,

It’s nice to find a group of English speakers. I’m looking for a woman or couple under age 40, preferably 20-30.

I’m living in Zurich and would love to meet with someone in my area. I have a GA and can travel to meet you anywhere in CH.

I’d love to connect by having a drink together, a walk, and see where things could go!

I’m happy to send pictures to those who ask.
********1371 Man
9 Posts
Good day one and all... American here, living in Munich for a long time now so my German is great... as great as it can be for someone who started learning well into his 30s! *g*

Single, unattached, and just hoping to meet some nice (or not so "nice") women or couples through this site.

Optimism is the magic word for 2021!
Hi, New to the group. Spring has arrived, and I'm looking for some peeps to enjoy the outdoors with. I love lakes, and am starting to get into FKK.
********icus Man
4 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Australian in Germany for 8 years now, will be staying a bit longer, Germany suits me for now *g*

Cheers
Rene
Hello, we have a beautiful place in Italy and we would like to meet people here, also for holidays. We like to share our private space for real fantasies to realize, and give other people very juicy time! *zwinker*
*******lnit Man
10 Posts
Hello everyone, Moved to Germany, Hamburg *hamburg* after living 4 years in Tokyo. Looking for fun people to go out, to events or private parties
******ter Couple
553 Posts
Mallorca calling 🙏
Hello everyone! Thank you for letting us in. We are an Italian - German couple and are happy to find English speakers to chat and meet. We are living in Berlin and new to Joy. Looking forward to reading interesting topics here and contribute with our experiences. C U soon ! xxx
*******eed Man
235 Posts
Hi all!

My name is Damien, I was born in France but grew up an ocean and a continent away in California, and currently live in Switzerland, not too far from Zurich.

Though one of my reasons - and one of the massive bonuses - for being on this site is to allow me to practice and improve my German, I do greatly welcome the opportunity to interact in languages that I know a lot better, and make friends (with or without benefits) in the process.

I look forward to exchanging insights with you on all sorts of topics!

Incidentally, I happen to speak a few languages i could help you with, and I'd gladly have live exchange conversations to practice my German while helping you guys practice other languages!

Don't hesitate to write, I won't bite! (Well, only if you ask nicely)
Damien
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.