What’s YOUR kind of sex party?

*********rial Woman
50 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Since you’re already in JOYclub, chances are you already have some experience with a sex party of some kind or are curious to visit one. *anmach* If you’re (still) unsure about which type of party is right for you or which aspects to consider, don’t worry! Our author Bethany has compiled the perfect guide for the perfect sex party adventure in this week’s article.

What do YOU want or expect from visiting a sex party? Or maybe you’re already an experienced sex party goer?

Feel free to share your knowledge with the community *blume*
*********life Woman
206 Posts
What’s my kind of sex party?

That’s a loaded question.

Pre-Covid I was invited to a few house parties that were hit or miss based on the people invited. Could be a really fun event but lots of people in a closed space. Can’t go far if someone is a hard no.

I’ve been to Mochtegern which is a swingers / sex positive bar with a cover for men. Also hit or miss but that felt more like a meeting point. You would / could have fun there but could be a little uncomfortable if someone tries to join in those confined spaces who is not invited.

Avarus is a more upscale Sex positive club with different areas (sauna, hot tub) or more open area. Couples night is also hit or miss depending on the people you meet there. I enjoyed times there and felt “safe”.

KitKat on a Saturday night and having a trist with a random stranger in a dark corner can be fun but it’s not a safe space.

Insomnia has a great mix of dancing to get you in the mood on some Saturday nights followed by a little show. Pairs can then ascend to the overlook area and have fun. The turn off was the guys lining up to plow the handful of hired 18 year olds high as a kite. I felt bad for those women.

Seems my ultimate sex party involves two at the moment. 🤷‍♀️
****est Man
16 Posts
It was a pleasure to read about your experiences. We have things in common. *g*
****OO Man
3 Posts
Swingers clubs milf night
*********nots Woman
233 Posts
Let's ignore that dude... *xd*
Thank you for the great selection of London clubs @****ssy but the point is that there are many different kinds of event which my have similarities across different cities all over the world! It is about finding the right kind of event for yourself. And over time it also may change and be fluid. I started with TortureGarden and been a fan with many years, I went from the dance floor to the playrooms and found random encounters exciting. Nowadays I avoid large dance events, and prefer rather smaller more intimate events which happen earlier in the evening (I may also be getting older:-)))
So size, timing, privacy, and set up matter and are crucial for the experience. So if you don't try, you will never know. And it is totally ok to go to an event but leave if it doesn't make one happy *zwinker*
No description given.
*********head
341 Posts
JOY-Team 
Hello everyone,

thank you for your replies so far!

As you can see we have cleaned up here a bit and removed all and any attempts to use this thread as a way to seek private contact via e-mail or other ways outside of JOYclub - please note at this point that the distribution of e-mail adresses, phone numbers etc. in public spaces is prohibited here.

We look forward to you getting back on the much more interesting topic:

Quote from *********rial:
Since you’re already in JOYclub, chances are you already have some experience with a sex party of some kind or are curious to visit one. *anmach* If you’re (still) unsure about which type of party is right for you or which aspects to consider, don’t worry! Our author Bethany has compiled the perfect guide for the perfect sex party adventure in this week’s article.

What do YOU want or expect from visiting a sex party? Or maybe you’re already an experienced sex party goer?

Feel free to share your knowledge with the community *blume*

Best regards,
LisaDemonhead
JOY-Team
****ssy
8 Posts
Love reading about everyone's own experiences with parties - big love for the reminder of being able to leave a party if you're not feeling it 👐😘 look forward to sharing more sassyness soon XX
*******p69 Man
1 Posts
Freedom respect and lots of sex
A small group with intense sex. Just having fun.
******urV Man
3 Posts
Any party that's inclusive and makes me feel comfortable is a great party 🥳
*******pko Man
6 Posts
I had been a fan of Crossbreed, the sex positive/body positive queer rave with playrooms, event in London. Since that ended, I’ve been looking for a new home - thankfully Joyride is a regular event at the Corsica Studios in London. A wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon/evening. Now I’m relaxed to discover other events across London- next stop Riot Party’s Halloween event at Fire, near Vauxhall. Best wishes all x
*********es92 Couple
1 Posts
Orgies safe sex and fun
******oro Man
1 Posts
Large group of females using me for a lengthy session
****fer Man
1 Posts
Lot of fun and orgasms.
*******irl Woman
1 Posts
Party, like in the movie" Eyes wide shut". Mystical, sofisticated, not with plastic plates, less leather and metal, but more elegance and evening dresses.
*******8337 Man
1 Posts
Jelly, party hats, and toys (Yes, those kind of toys) *freu2*
****BG Man
62 Posts
My kind of sex party would definitely be one without expectations and pressure.
Ideally, a fun group of likeminded people, either at a private home or at a club.
*******050 Man
1 Posts
Das ist gut!!!Wie viel frau und paar?ich will schon ficken alle))
*******_23 Couple
44 Posts
Hot hard sex if consenting
Hello! Hot sex if both want
I love unexpected experiences, I mean without planning
Perfect sex parties usually start from inside to outside and of course with pretty open-minded people around us. Some drinks good music and cozy places.... Eroticism over explicitly... 🥰😊
*********life Woman
206 Posts
Consenting.

I’ve been to two clubs in the past 3 weeks and had my ass grabbed by a random man. Not nice or cool or sexy.

While I enjoy penetrative sex, I hate being molested by a man so much so that I’d like to see and be a part of more sex parties without men.

I’m not alone on this.
****UK Man
3 Posts
A good relaxed ambience where consenting, coolness and safety are paramount.
Ideally with two areas: one for socializing and one for playing.
Feeling no pressure and flowing through a good time and great fun.
**********wiser Man
1 Posts
New to all this just looking for some fun and not sure where to go in the Watford area
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.