Better together?

*******fer7 Man
1,362 Posts
@*******_t_a understood and respected 🙌🙌🙌
********ster Man
2 Posts
I do love to masturbate on my own AND with a partner.....but when am doing alone am thinking of the most extreme things possible and get very strong orgasm with huge loads
******342 Man
1 Posts
Hi I want have fun with someone hu want understanding me I like any things with her ofcourse if somebody wants let me know anytime thanks kiss 😘😘😘
*******aly Man
52 Posts
I love the idea of masturbation, and masturbating with a partner/friend is really hot. I am totally into seeing how someone gets themselves off, and in return they get to see me. It is even more exciting if you and your partner edge, before releasing all of the tension in orgasm. Obviously masturbating with partner in person is much hotter, because of touch… but even masturbating with a partner over any messaging service is also hot. I think this type of sexual activity/play is very important *g*
*******d87 Man
3 Posts
That is very fun and hot. I love mastrubating with others, just sit and watch the other mastrubate while you mastrubate, or giving eachoter a helping hand
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.