When do you like to have sex?

Permanent survey
*******ire Woman
8,247 Posts
Thread creator 
I would like to know from you, when the desire is greatest with you. In the morning after waking up? In the evening to relax or maybe even a little quickie in the afternoon?

I am looking forward to your answers!
*****_nw Man
2 Posts
Anytime you want to have me just give me your WhatsApp and we talk better and I get more closer to see your beautiful and sexy body to give it to you how you will be satisfied
*******t75 Woman
8,771 Posts
i prefer the morning and sexual activities for waking up together ...
*love*
Morning is good but best to do after waking up from deep sleep in the middle of the night 🤩
*******ire Woman
8,247 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ********edom:
Morning is good but best to do after waking up from deep sleep in the middle of the night 🤩

Oh wow that sounds interesting *anmach* I never experienced this during the night but I've been woken up in the morning by being touched at the more sensitive parts of my body *ggg* It's a nice experience and maybe the reason why I prefer having sex in the morning. It's the best way to start the day.
*******t75 Woman
8,771 Posts
It's the best way to start the day.

that's my opinion, too

but i also like sex to get tired *zwinker* and afterwards fall asleep together
This is the definetely reason of doing it that moment.
But sometimes it is not so easy to fall tired..this is the challenge 😉

Quote from *******t75:
It's the best way to start the day.

that's my opinion, too

but i also like sex to get tired *zwinker* and afterwards fall asleep together

Ohh yeass, there is a song saying
"Let's make a bit more live before the breakfast"

Romantism might sound so erotic when it is in right hands 😃

Quote from *******ire:
Quote from ********edom:

Oh wow that sounds interesting *anmach* I never experienced this during the night but I've been woken up in the morning by being touched at the more sensitive parts of my body *ggg* It's a nice experience and maybe the reason why I prefer having sex in the morning. It's the best way to start the day.

Preferrably when I'm horny? *nachdenk*
*********aeume Man
10 Posts
Depends on which kind of sex.
Romantic Sex in the morning
Quickie in the afternoon
Fancy Sex in the night
We cannot tick any of the given answers... as family people, we enjoy our sexual encounters whenever there is time and space for it. Uder the week is a bit rarer than during weekends, and we're both very happy to get intimate at any time of the day - that was not always the case, but we kind of synchronised over the years... *zwinker*
********Anna Couple
39 Posts
Early morning sex is the best. We are so sencitive then🤪
When don't I? *zwinker*
Afternoon is great. And for some reason, I always get extra horny while sunbathing on hot days.
Anytime if it possible
****nse Man
50 Posts
My ex-girlfriend and I liked to wake up on a Sunday morning and have sex all morning. During the week we would make love at night. Sometimes she ended up cumming by riding me on top and then lay down on my chest exhausted and we both went to sleep with her on top of me
Anytime is great....... however........ if I had to give a specific scenario, I’d say early morning on an overcast, rainy, and lazy Sunday. Perfect for some good sex and cuddle time.
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
I like to make love in the evening and at night. But it depends, there are lovely moments to make love in the late morning or under the shower too.
******r13 Man
5 Posts
i prefer the morning and sexual activities for waking up together
*****rty Man
8,948 Posts
As a sex maniac I could have it anytime and sure would looking forward having it.
So please don't hesitate and write *doggy*
I like both extremes, late at night and early in the morning. I think it's the best way to spend the day with flashbacks from the morning and fantasies about the evening *wolke7*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Depends when, where and who I with.

But, wow sometimes I wake up and I am incredibly horny. Not every morning... so if I with the right lady morning sex could turn into mararhon sex where we spend the whole day in bed. Naturally with pauses of course.
******836 Man
1,360 Posts
In the end, it doesn't matter, so always/anytime as far as "the rest" fits.
However, in these corona-times, very much doesn't work anymore in a F+ and far away relation.
**90 Woman
1 Posts
you love me because am black from ghana if yes text m
are you interested in black woman like me???????? *lol*
hot
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
evening *lol*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.