Sextoys - What are your Favourites?

*****ich Man
7,159 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Sextoys - What are your Favourites?
The easiest way to make your sex life even more exciting is through sex toys.
More and more people are using toys to have more fun in bed alone or together.

From classic dildos and vibrators in countless colors and shapes, to love balls and penis rings to anal plugs. The selection is huge.

*sextoy*

Therefore we would like to know from you what your Sextoy preferences are:

• Which toy do you have in your bedside drawer?
  • Do you prefer your toys to be cute and colourful, artistically valuable or realistic?
  • Do you prefer to use your toys as a couple or alone?

We are looking forward to your exciting responses!

Playful greetings,
Dan_Rich
JOY-Team
******C48 Man
6 Posts
MANY TOYS
Cane , whip , rope , needle , depend on situation.
Image is for over-18s
*******t75 Woman
8,778 Posts
I like my toys with vibration and in pink *love*
Today I got my first toy hopping to relax and get aroused some more which isn't so difficult as my partner is flying over next weekend to Amsterdam. We had 7 weeks of no passion. 7th heaven here we come
First Mastubator for me hope it's good just need some wood, that won't be a problem when I watch yoga retreat
Spinner
About to have my first experiences
Got to be better than a *hand*hand just look inside you know it's going to be sensual
Time to lube up and push in.
Spinner
No the spinner is not for me. Plastic spiral that makes it spin, being harder than the rest of the masturbator was to uncomfortably on my shaft which off set pleasure sensation of the glide.
Oh and the cock ring batteries dead. Well I guess I won't get the erotic peaks of ecstasy until our dirty weekend next week
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.