Swingers club near Dusseldorf

*****ena Couple
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Swingers club near Dusseldorf
Hello Guys, Can you advise a Swinger Club near Dusseldorf to visit on August 4th ?
****tte Woman
23,761 Posts
Hi Vladlena,

very good decision to go to Düsseldorf *zwinker*

I'd love to guide you through.

Sunday is a little bit more lazy than clubs are at Saturdays. It depends on what you are looking for in general. A kind of swinger hard style *ggg* or a chilling afternoon at the bar, massage.... so many things and chances to do *anmach*

Just let me know, if you like to go on your own or as a couple, if pool or some kind of wellness is important for you. I'll recommend some pretty nice places then *zwinker*

Hugs,
lynette *blume*
*****ena Couple
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Hi, We'd like to visit a nice swinger club tonight near Dusseldorf and have pleasure and funny night. You can accompany us before and in a swinger club without any obligation.
*****ena Couple
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Sure we are couple and prefer to spend time with a couple. Pool is absolutely not important.
****tte Woman
23,761 Posts
All right, thanks for getting back to the thread *top*

You have to know, that Düsseldorf is not allowed to have any kind of swinger clubs in town.

Recommendation is made for

The Eule, Ratingen (aprox. 15 km away)

Biggi's Swingerlounge Mönchengladbach (around 25 - 30 km away)

Both offer profiles @****lub:

https://www.joyclub.de/event/930075.lustvoll_chillen_duesseldorf_ratingen.html
Der Schnupper Sonntag

and both are open tomorrow, Eule does not allow single gents tomorrow.

If you would like to go a little bit more far, you can have a look @*********azzo - a very nice and stylish club, it takes you around 1h to go by car from Dueseldorf.

Or have a look at:

Events by entering your personal options by searching, maybe you'll find some more opportunities matching your style.

Hugs,
lynette *blume*
*****ena Couple
4 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you . We decided to go to Owl tonight. It looks like a very nice club.
****484 Man
1 Posts
Hi,
I would also like to know some good, friendly and of course nice athmosphere clubs in Dusseldorf. I am going there as a single man and on Sunday and Monday.
I would be more than happy to get some company to join me (couple, woman) but I am going anyway😉
What place or which places you people suggest?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.