I miss eating pussy!

I miss eating pussy!
I miss eating pussy for a while now. I am in a happy relationship now where my partner says it is so ticklish for her and she starts laughing and the whole sex chemistry changes thereafter. I like her and we have other highly pleasurable sex. But I miss eating pussy. I used to be a wild licker and eater of beautiful pussy. While eating pussy I can unleash the sex god of tounge within me. I like to read her whole body language and listen to her deep breath and follow her rhythm. Her hard nipple and red flushed face in pleasure shaking and trembling body as I eat her. Her fast-paced breathing when she starts to orgasm, I won’t let go of her clit! I will take time and keep eating the pussy. When she starts to come down from the first orgasm, I would like to press my tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving my lips covering the top. I slide my finger and move them gently in as I move my tongue in and out of her making thing extremely sensitive…. I love that taste of her in my mouth….
I miss it too ...
I just love it when he likes to taste me in the right place......and when he kisses me with his tongue afterwards *love5*.
****nse Man
50 Posts
For me it is an amazing sensual experience but I prefer my partner to be astride by face so she can have some control. The great thing is you don’t have to keep your eyes open. I love my other senses taking over such as the smell of her, the taste of her lips and clit and vagina and the touch of her delicate lips.
****007 Man
4 Posts
I will eat your pussy all night long😘😘😘😘
A trick I like to pull now and again is keeping a small ice cube or menthol cough drop in the back corner of my mouth. Give a small and gentle blow of cool air to her clit or anus, then follow it up immediately with a nice warm tongue.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Who does not enjoy licking a nice pussy and bringing a woman to orgasm?
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.