Sex and music

Sex and music
What music do you listen to during sex?
*headbang*
Do you have a playlist for the nice hours?
Do you like the hard beats more or the cuddly songs?
I am happy about your tips and links

*love3*

*pimper*

*popp*
curious greetings
Kristallvenus
JOY-team
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
It's always depends on the situations... BDSM play requires a soundtrack, vanilla sex another one... Cuddle time another one again...
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
Quote from *********tJake:
It's always depends on the situations... BDSM play requires a soundtrack, vanilla sex another one... Cuddle time another one again...

Einverstanden.
And what is a BDSM Sounbtrack? Do you have examples ? *g*
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
BDSM : joy division (new dawn fades) for worshipping plays... Slipknot (any) for pegging / strapon, Type o Negative (for torture)
SEX : sisters of mercy (first and last and only) for cunnilingus, temple of love (penetration)
POST SEX / CUDDLE TIME : Mogwai
Hi everyone over here! If you like energetic songs to have a good fun with bdsm you have to check VOODOO & SERANO - BLOOD IS PUMPING. Its a soundtrack of famous movie "BLADE" hahaha.. Its the song from bloody disco party, my favourite moment of this movie *zwinker* Its of course half joke half seriously but all kinf of PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, MINIMAL, DEEP HOUSE MUSIC should satisfy you or if you prefer more sensual beats you can choose from wide range of chillout like CAFE DEL MAR or BUDDHA BAR. The best are whole sets around one hour! Of course if you like this kind of music I can send you some good vibes haha.
Techno always gets me going for just about anything. Heh
*******S77 Man
2 Posts
Havent tried but get nice pictures in my head with this one...

Give me a tight naughty butt *doggy*...
Quote from *******Lady:

So it means that you should listen more sexy house music to unlock your brain hehehe. Of course its a joke. Everyone likes something else.. I love listening juicy, dirty beats especialy during hot fast doggystyle position... Mmmmhhh.. boom tss boom tss boom boom tss hahaha
Quote from ****ull:
Quote from *******Lady:

So it means that you should listen more sexy house music to unlock your brain hehehe. Of course its a joke. Everyone likes something else.. I love listening juicy, dirty beats especialy during hot fast doggystyle position... Mmmmhhh.. boom tss boom tss boom boom tss hahaha
. My brain can use a rest. 😂
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
Yeah it totally depends.
Mostly I like liquid drum and bass, progressive house and dub techno for sex, something with rhythm and drive but not overpowering. But definitely you can also have sex to industrial techno. And for sure warm up to it.
Only shit music kills all desire. If the music is bad enough I think it can turn me off regardless of all other considerations.
Starting with deep house ending with a techno and after listening one with some nice lyrics.

Combinations is always good. Not only for sex, also for music 😊
I’m a deep house minimal kinda girl. Throw in some 80’s house mixed in here and there for nostalgia and I need to be able to dance to it. Drop it hard and I like the dark Berlin scene.
Quote from *******Lady:
I’m a deep house minimal kinda girl. Throw in some 80’s house mixed in here and there for nostalgia and I need to be able to dance to it. Drop it hard and I like the dark Berlin scene.
oh!!! If you are kind of deep house or minimal I love you so much *love* especialy from behind hahhaha Tempo 120beats/second and we can fly haha. Berlin awwww! Nice place but why by the other side of German NRW where I live?! *skeptisch* I want to go there.. I have nice memories from Berlin
*****ize Couple
1 Posts
Kind of hooked on Faith No More and the "King for a day..fool for a lifetime" album..it goes to everything.. Deftones..Rammstein..Type O Negative..Slipknot..Marilyn Manson e.g works fine for a BDSM evening..
**********ality Couple
1 Posts

Actually Nightwish's Amaranth is the one of the best songs for sex, wish to share it with you lovely babe! *g*

Here's a few of my tips:
Alice Cooper - Bed of Nails

Halestorm - Do Not Distrub (2018)

and my highly recommended, this songs makes me horny since my childhood *g*
Theatre Of Tragedy - Image

It's more like either house music, or Berliner Techno. Depends on how many people are there in the room and how fast you wanna go.
*********osaur Man
305 Posts
Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue

Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.