JOYclub Groups - Which groups do you want?

*****ich Man
7,159 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
JOYclub Groups - Which groups do you want?
Do you already know the groups in the JOYclub? *fernglas*

The groups in the JOYclub serve to form small communities on specific topics within the large community. In the groups you will meet like-minded people with similar interests or from your region.

More than 10,000 members already meet in the largest erotic groups in German-speaking countries: BDSM, Parkplatztreffs (Parking Lot Dates), Hoteldates (Hotel Dates). But groups can also serve as a contact point for like-minded people outside of erotic topics. Whether in a group for cinema and tv-shows, sport or music. Anything is possible.

For smaller regional communities, our groups are perfect for organizing community activities or meetings. Many groups organize regular events where you can get to know each other.

Now it's up to you. Can you compete with the German-speaking groups? We think so.

Which groups would you like to see in the JOYclub? On which topic would you like to exchange ideas in a group and get to know and meet like-minded people?

*pfeil* You don't want to wait and start your own group? Then let's go!
Create your own community!

We are looking forward to your ideas and suggestions ... as well as to new exciting English-speaking groups.

Greetings,
Dan_Rich
JOY-Team
Perhaps a group for people who have difficulties communicating in German? There is lots of expats who are members of joyclub, assume many face the language barrier...
Hallo @*******mmus

do you like to start such a group?
Some of the german groups are allowing a second language, too.

Greetings,
Kristallvenus
JOY-Team
Hallo @*********enus

I am familiarising myself with the groups policies and time requirements. maybe that is a good idea, indeed the german groups allowing second language and google translate always find its way to make it somehow clear. i just assume a group for people whom german language is a barrier would be active...
Hallo @*******mmus

it is possible to open a group with two languages, non of them had to be german *zwinker*
So you can open a group in the language you like to manage it, english, french or whatever you want *blume*

Greetings
Kristallvenus
JOY-Team
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
Really interested for a English spoken group!
*****964 Man
459 Posts
Check out English speakers group
I've suggested a few groups but most of them didn't get approved.

I would love a Fake hunters group for people who love to identify and report fake profiles. That could be easier when you team up. And it would be benefitial. But no, didn't get approved because we all like eachother on JOYclub.

I would also love a group or really any kind of public forum where you can post and discuss your suggestions for new features or ways to improve JOYclub. But nope, we don't criticize.

The one group I did manage to create is https://www.joyclub.de/groups/antialkoholiker/
***fz Man
10,350 Posts
You can either Create your own community!
or you join one of the already existing groups, such as English Speakers or USA and the like.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.