Why did you sign up for JOYclub?

******ins Woman
22,813 Posts
Thread creator JOY-Team 
Hello,

I came to the JOYclub through friends: She told me that there is this erotic community that she had just signed up for. I was curious, created my own profile and looked around a bit. I have always talked enthusiastically about sex and therefore discovered the JOYclub forum very quickly. That was in June 2008.

Since then, I've met a lot of great people, attended events, had heated discussions in forums and groups, and enjoyed flirting in my mailbox until it got so hot that it led to sex. *anmach*

My questions to you:
Why did you register in the Joyclub? What do you hope to find?
What exciting things have you discovered for yourself so far?

SevenSins
JOY-Team
*********ssion Couple
2 Posts
Quote from ******ins:
Hello,

I came to the JOYclub through friends: She told me that there is this erotic community that she had just signed up for. I was curious, created my own profile and looked around a bit. I have always talked enthusiastically about sex and therefore discovered the JOYclub forum very quickly. That was in June 2008.

Since then, I've met a lot of great people, attended events, had heated discussions in forums and groups, and enjoyed flirting in my mailbox until it got so hot that it led to sex. *anmach*

My questions to you:
Why did you register in the Joyclub? What do you hope to find?
What exciting things have you discovered for yourself so far?

SevenSins
JOY-Team

This was what we thought it would be. Also we wanted to try our fantasies in reality. But this ended up being harder then we thought. We also got recommendation for the Joyclub from another couple.

In our country there is no clubs where we can start and due to circumstances we are not able to travel for now. On the other hand, chat also went down south *ggg* Maybe we are doing something wrong but we never got feedback and as we are new in this we are not sure...
We are nudists, but I would like us to be more adventurous, so have been contacting like minded couples seeking thos that would be prepared to gently open my wife to more. The only downside for me is that the default language in forums is German and I do not speak German, so the forum section is lost to me.
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
We watched "RTL Report", which was showing two girls in a swingerclub.
Mrs Meland mentioned that "she can imagine doing something like that"
So I (Mr Meland), started a search in Internet. We made a couple of mistakes and had a couple of rather shocking experiences to begin with (ended up at a HÜ Party without realising what "HÜ" meant)
Eventually, we found our way to Joyclub and Mrs Meland was able to explore her sexuality as "Bi Girl".
BR
Mr Meland
A question I ask myself every day ...
**********liche Couple
224 Posts
we joined the joyclub when we wanted to have some fun in our sex life. not having sex with other partners but meeting privately doing good food together having fun playing and enjoying having sex in the same room as with others. and also enjoy watching others have sex just like being watched when we have sex *knuddel*
*******bull Man
7 Posts
Joyclub's members are very net and honest and know what they want. It's very simple for asnwering .I am looking for honest and serious partners like me and hope to find here.
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
Fun... a very basic answer I know but if I wanted to see political views, rants, etc. I would go to Facebook or something of the sort. I'm looking for adult fun so.....
Why did I sign up for JOYclub?

First there was my first visit to a club some 350 km away from my home.
Then I learned about Joyclub, what I could find there.
I Ha some very sympathic encounters.
That made me stay here and here I am still *freu*
*****en4 Man
26 Posts
I joined to meet like minded people and live out a few fantasies.
*******ose Woman
49 Posts
I heard about joy club from one of my "friends" a few years back but was too scared to join. I was or am still open about sex. But is was my now boyfriend that was my affair at the time who said I should join. We have an open relationship and we live a part so I can still live out my needs when needed.
It is a great community, the people here easy going and not pushy like the single websites.
Just a great place for fun;)
*****red Woman
2 Posts
I joined as I plan to visit Germany, to try out swinger clubs there. I find Ireland a bit small, regular faces etc want to try new places.
********r_86 Man
3 Posts
I was signing here because i want to find someone who have same sex desire like me..
*********dBoy Man
52 Posts
I have seen my sexuality in its nature, intensity and scope as not really fitting into the mold of the average person. My thoughts and desires are legion and I had the feeling to overwhelm my past partners with them. In this community I am looking to interact with people for whom their sexual life has a similar importance and depth as mine has for me. I hope to learn about myself and other people. Finally there is a part of me which likes to think that there is a chance of me finding my soulmate here.
To find a woman that can call me anytime and use me like a sex slave.Also thr couples
*******hir Man
4 Posts
für ein gesundes Leben.
****la Man
44 Posts
let's be honest guys, the thought that you might be scoring a fuck buddy soon went through your mind when you were signing up, you where just plain horney, or should I rather uthenise that into sexaully frustratet ?

I think I joined mainly to get to know people in my area, adults, and that in German. Now I am not going to lie about it, yes I am open sexually, but much more important was what I found on this site. What I like about this concept is that you can, but don't have to, create a erotic profile, and there are some really good ones here. The community is open about sexuallity and not only is it informative, but fun too. I has really changed my outlook on sexuality for the better.

For non Germans, the Chat rooms are a bit heavy, I would not recommend it, but if you care to improve your language skill set, a HÜ party is not going to require much dialog.

Magazine has some really fun topics.

in the end I guess it boils down to making new friends, without limits.
*********ygono Man
3 Posts
Two very kind and lovable persons told me about this interesting site. I am searching times to times for openminded people. Where fetish, kinky, sm, respect are top.
*******unn Woman
5 Posts
...einfach, um mal was anderes zu probieren...
Vielleicht gehts hier etwas ehrlicher zu als auf manch anderen Seiten?
Maybe...~~
To meet like minded people for adult fun.
*****ven Woman
7,330 Posts
I joined an Austrian platform when I discovered the scene (like 7 years ago). At some point people asked me (IRL), if I could be found on joyclub. So I came here, took a look, liked the possibilities, and stayed.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.