What do you find most sexy thing in any man/woman.

Quote from *****anu:
What do you find most sexy thing in any man/woman?
For me, a woman's eyes express a lot of her personality. I like good conversation, intelligence, imagination. There are many aspects that make a woman interesting and sexy in my eyes besides the physical appearance. It is not that a woman should have all these attributes but certainly some of them can arouse my interest and curiosity.
Certainly a beautiful face or a face that I find interesting immediately catches my attention.

Quote from *****anu:

What is your fetish and obsession?
There is another aspect that I have discovered only recently, since I met my current girlfriend and we started being together.
I am quite tall and my girlfriend has a stature far below average due to her disability, having a condition of dwarfism. When we met at a mutual friend's home, I noticed her for her very beautiful face and for her shapes, then talking to her, I realized that she was a very interesting person. But we were sitting at the table and I was late so everyone was already sitting around the table. I had noticed that she was different, but it was only when we stood up that I realized it. At first it was a shock, not because she was different, but because I felt very attracted to her and didn't know how to behave. Luckily she was much more comfortable than I was so it was possible to exchange the phone numbers and to meet each other again in the following days.
In the past I have had relationships with women of normal height and I had never given much importance to this aspect. If I liked the person, I didn't care about her height or other physical aspects. But with my girlfriend, in addition to having met a woman I found very interesting, the fact of being so different intrigued me a lot. What I mean is that for us, especially for me, this aspect also played an important role and still has it today. This attraction was immediately mutual, but I was also very curious from a physical and sexual point of view. When I was out with her I always wondered how we would be the two of us in the intimacy as a couple. It's great to feel a woman's shapes through clothes when you hug her the first time and then imagine and foretaste everything else that, if one is lucky enough, it will happen later.
The first time we undressed we lingered a lot in the foreplay because it felt so good to explore each other bodies. From an erotic point of view, being so physically different makes the relationship more spicy and intense. At the beginning, mutual curiosity was a very strong spring that pushed us to get closer and to become lovers. But actually whenever we're together, we indulge in foreplay and then in intercourse, it is as if the sensations, what we feel for each other, are amplified. I'm always amazed at how fulfilled I feel when the two of us have sex and, from what she tells me, it's the same for her. Only after we became lovers and we discovered a good understanding and chemistry both emotionally and physically I confided to her my fantasies about us.
The whole phase of kissing, of exchanging hugs and caresses is conditioned by the difference in our build size and stature, and we have to find the right way to do it, also the way of joining our bodies during intercourse, finding the right and comfortable positions. All of what might have seemed like difficulties at first actually makes the relationship special. It seems that this prompts us to have sex much more frequently than I did with previous partners. Since, due to the pandemic, I moved to live in her house, to be able to be together, the fact of living close to each other and the fact that we have only recently started our relationship as lovers multiplies opportunities to have sex.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
brain *zwinker*
Quote from *****anu:
What do you find most sexy thing in any man/woman?
What is your fetish and obsession?
I’m most tickled by what’s between the ears than between the legs.

My fetish and obsession has changed since Covid. I still enjoy leather and latex but can really appreciate touch so much since being denied of it so much more during Covid.
******ari Man
2 Posts
I find that a woman who takes care if herself is very sexy. Whether she has great "natural features" or not, the time and care she puts into making herself look & smell good is a turn on for me. This doesn't mean make-up or "putting on her face", but, maybe lotioning her skin or getting/giving herself a pedicure.

20 years as a massage therapist really made me appreciate someone putting effort into smelling nice. *g*
Their looks attract me first but then their confidence, eyes, smile and smell. 😁
*****rsk Man
30 Posts
Quote from *******n75:
Their looks attract me first but then their confidence, eyes, smile and smell. 😁

for me the smell and the taste 😁😁
****BG Man
62 Posts
I think one of the most attractive things for me is a good sense of humor.
Also, someone who has a sense of adventure.

In terms of looks, when she has dimples and naughty eyes *wow*
I agree. Eyes, ass and confidence 😀
****BG Man
62 Posts
That is the combination of success right there *huhn*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.