Which part of the body makes you go "mmmmmmh"?

***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
Which part of the body makes you go "mmmmmmh"?
Some parts of the body have the general reputation to be in the focus of the beholder's eye. Boobs, the cleavage, a round or small booty, long legs - etc. Yet, some seem to be neglected although they are not less of a turn-on!

For me, e.g. a curved waistline, with her ribs showing just a slight bit is all I need. A girl I know, wears a shirt that has a cut-out at the side, with her waist, ribs and a little side-boob showing: Makes me go "mmmmmmh"!

What's your flavor?
*****ven Woman
7,343 Posts
I don't have a part of others bodies, that I adore generally. That varies very much from person to person. But on my own body I love to show my collarbone and I love to be touched on my waist and the small of my back. My favorite is a touch that feels accidentally ... but makes me wonder if it isn't *gg*
****tre Man
3 Posts
Flirting, smiley eyes and sexy ass *zwinker*
*****en4 Man
26 Posts
I think a nice pair of boobs, firm and jiggly
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
Hips...
**********ny_69 Man
21 Posts
inner thigh turns me on! Guys and Girls!
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
The unknown factors
An hourglass figure, curvy and feminine. Good Proportions, breasts and a sexy backside.
Of course a well defined back and slim waist is very erotic.
Sexy eyes and an inviting smile always wins.
A man with blue eyes and a cheeky smile can win over Mrs Meland. A lady with curves also gets her attention
****la Man
44 Posts
I would have to say legs, to me they say everything about a person... but that doesn't really make me go mmmh.... makes me look twice however.

I like natural people, this turns me on, but that has a little bit of charisma mix in with it, and the question is really more of a reduction to a specific body part..

I am going to go with nippels
I think this gets me excited regardless, just the physical appearance of some kind of sexually errectional state get my mind going in full flight, direction "Kopfkino", and my body normally answers promptly without consulting my mind...

lips
if they are kissable i tend to look twice, but this is not a deal breaker. Too much lipstick however is (there are exceptions)

and then legs.
Hi,
For a woman, it should be considered the eyes, the legs and how she walks.
For a man, the top of body is essential, the size of his.... not really but normal.
Best regards,
Maddysax
arms, wrists, hands
*********dBoy Man
52 Posts
I'm a real sucker for large natural breasts. A meaty pussy or one with large labia of any kind comes in at a close second I'd say. But if the nature of a person, their heart and mind, does not attract me at all then those superficial attributes lose their attractiveness as well for me.
****575 Man
2 Posts
The woman Body is a splendid creation but it would be nothing without the energy. A body without energy is a dead body. How i stimulate the energy in different parts of a woman's body turns me on.
I like to compare a woman's body with a very expensive musical instrument. How you touch it and the way you bring it to life is more important then the shape or the texture. What comes out of it is the key.
So it's not the body itself - or a part of it - that makes me "mmmm", but how i trigger the "mmmm" respons into that body.
Hips
The small of her back. The side of her neck. Her outer thigh. Paying slow and sensual attention to those areas that most guys won’t can go a long way.
*********_long Man
94 Posts
Feet and legs
*********tJake Man
13 Posts
Legs
i dont mean i judge with it but it gets me aroused. Nice boobs and good looking legs with tight butt and now you got my attention 😎
*********ygono Man
3 Posts
For my body top of sexual feeling that makes feel horny, the "mmmmmmh" expression are nipples, glans, ribs, kiss, feet. Of course the person who will be at contac with me the charm the smile the attidute.
**********n2019 Woman
3 Posts
The part on the body that makes me go mmmmmh are the eyes...unique color of the eyes are a total turn on for me. The eyes are the window to the soul and express your emotions without needing to say anything...
*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
I love every inch of womans body
I love Mrs. ZeeTee head to toe, body and soul, her sheer presence can make me go "yummy"... yet there are some very "classical" parts that do have an almost magical effect, as if you push a button... her silky soft skin, her amazing pussy in all its glory, her nipples... but then again, it's literally all of her.
****66 Man
2 Posts
Sexy keine und dirty Talk *partnertausch*
Swinger Clubs und *mmf*
]Partnertausch
The brain by far.
Quote from *******Lady:
The brain by far.

Yesss! Same for me. One of my lovers introduced me to the term "sapiosexual" and I guess that describes me perfectly. I don't even have a special type concerning appearances in men, but it's always intelligent men that interest me the most and KEEP me interested.
I think, for me, all of my friends and lovers have something specific that draws me to them, physically. I guess I really like hands of all kinds; long fingered and tapered, to rough working hands. I like watching hands do things that they're good at. I REALLY have a fetish for good drivers and men who drive standard transmissions. It probably has to do with control over a complicated machine.

I like little pot bellies on women. I want to kiss them there. So cute!
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.