Since blowjobs are on everyone's lips - what's your style?

***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
Since blowjobs are on everyone's lips - what's your style?
Suck it, squeeze it
lick it, tease it,
What's your style
to really please it?

Many men like to receive it, many women like to do it: Blowjobs. Although it is liked a lot, people seem to rarely talk about it. Just as with sex, there are a multitude of possibilities on how to do it, depending on personal preferences.

Therefore:
  • What do you like most, when giving/receiving a Blowjob?
  • What do you like least?
  • What was the best blowjob you have ever had?
  • And what do you do with your hands?
  • Are the testicles important, too? How?

If you share your stories and preferences, I am sure there is a lot to learn for all of us.
Type away ... *blowjob*

Best,
Narfz.
JOY-Team
*****ven Woman
7,330 Posts
I love to give blowjobs. One of the aspects that makes it exciting for me is finding out what the other person likes. There is no "one fits all" technique. Same goes for intensity, speed, whether or not to include balls and how, wheter or not to dare to include the ass, the prostate ... *gg*

I generally get turned on by the increasing arousal of the man - no matter which technique he enjoys - but my preference tends more towards intense than towards very tender. But hey, if tender is what he likes, then that's what's happening *zwinker*
If you want to learn something, ppl always should ask their partner... as you said, everybody is different, and I’m happy that Mr. ZeeTee and I share what’s pleasing each other, no one else needs to know...

On the other hand perhaps just read one of these countless books about oral sex together with your partner, you both may find hot inspiration by trying out immediately...
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
Q1.)What do you like most, when giving/receiving a Blowjob?
A1.) When giving them noises and hopefully a bit of squirt. When receiving tongue and hand action.

Q2.)What do you like least?
A2.) Teeth or getting rough

Q3.)What was the best blowjob you have ever had?
A3.) A few years back at a party, hands, tongue, spit and didn't stop after I came.

Q4.)And what do you do with your hands?
A4.) It depends on what being asked...

Q5.)Are the testicles important, too? How?
A5.) Yes, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THEM...

The fourth one of the day and I was already completely empty, but she made me cum anyway.
Every person is different. Some like teeth while some would die. Some love ball play while others not so much.

I love to find out with someone I have chemistry with.

Hubby likes teeth and pulling the balls. Heh
*********terna Woman
14 Posts
Totally enjoy giving them. I enjoy learning what my partner likes. I also like teasing and getting a reaction. I have found that my German partners are less likely give a physical or vocal reaction when they are enjoying my blowjobs than my American or British partners. How do I know if they are enjoying?
It depends on my mood. Slow and sensual is great, but other times I prefer my blowjobs sloppy, but that’s just me. Steady hand action and spitting is a plus. If my partner is really turned on from it and starts playing with herself in the process, then that’s a bonus for me. Testicle licking is cool...... sucking, not so much, but hey...everybody is into different things.
*********Beef Man
192 Posts
Quote from **********onsun:
Q1.)What do you like most, when giving/receiving a Blowjob?
A1.) When giving, cute sex noises and hopefully a bit of squirt. When receiving, tongue, spit and hand action.

Q2.)What do you like least?
A2.) Teeth or getting rough

A3.) A few years back at a party, hands, tongue, spit and didn't stop after I came.

Q4.)And what do you do with your hands?
A4.) It depends on what being asked...

Q5.)Are the testicles important, too? How?
A5.) Yes, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THEM...

Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.