What's your favorite sex position?

There are many possibilities for positions during sex. Which one do you like best and why?

Curious greetings *wua*
Rifur
JOY-Team
****tub Man
7 Posts
My best sex position is when I’m on top of the women she is laying flat on the bed with her legs closed and I penetrate her as deep as possible.
Quote from ***ur:
There are many possibilities for positions during sex. Which one do you like best and why?

Curious greetings *wua*
Rifur
JOY-Team
The best sex position its a weet or creampied pussy rub on my face and cum into my mouth *stoesschen*
****too Couple
6 Posts
I the woman lay 69 above other woman while i'm been taken in my pussy and she is licking me and another penis to take in my mouth in combination with licking her pussy. great
Standing at the edge of the bed while she's lying on it...upside down, right side up, facing me, facing away - doesnt matter.
My knees appreciate it. *lach*
Depends on the partner and the parts. A male sex partner with a small penis or someone that can not keep it hard, I prefer to ride their face.

A medium size sex partner with a decent girth is fun if they take the top with my legs up by their ears or doggie riding hard.

If they have a large penis, and are a lover not slave, I like to take the top because I can control the depth.

For a woman, I want to hear her moan and smell her arousal so I prefer giving oral.

For a male slave, does not matter the size. I like them bound and helpless. Usually ass in the air but sometimes if incapacitated by Saran Wrap for instance I like to take the top or ride their face and control breath flow. Sometimes I take their ass with a strap on.

A female slave totally depends on the dynamic.
****o55 Man
592 Posts
Ich habe mit 3 Frauen zusammen genossen. Eine ich ficke ihren Hundestil, während andere Frau meinen Schwanz und Ger Ouasy gleichzeitig lecken und andere ich ihre Muschi lecke. Alle 3 in Aktion mit lautem Orgasmus
*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
I love 69 very much. Woman on top is my next favourite so that she can decide how deep she wants to take me. Third favourite is doggy.
Her laying in the bed with face down but ass up, me standing behind with bent knee, holding her wrist and pounding hard.
*******tel Man
1 Posts
Doggy Style is the best of the best
The best sex position its a weet or creampied pussy rub on my face and cum into my mouth *cheers**
The best position is always the one we choose in the moment... there's a big choice and each moment can change what's best right here, right now... *zwinker*
Or the alternative is that you live in a fantasy world
Quote from ****o55:
Ich habe mit 3 Frauen zusammen genossen. Eine ich ficke ihren Hundestil, während andere Frau meinen Schwanz und Ger Ouasy gleichzeitig lecken und andere ich ihre Muschi lecke. Alle 3 in Aktion mit lautem Orgasmus

******ino Man
3 Posts
My best position is whatever position the woman wants 😉
as a man I like to take woman from back,ass side.
*********vefun Couple
103 Posts
Sugar on top or in other words: when the cowgirl rides the cowgirl, so I can use my hands
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Oh this is a tough question with a lot a variables... the moment and definitely the person or couple.

But one that I like... the woman lays on her side... and I kneel behind her. I can then look her in her eyes... and kiss her all over... tease her and touch her all over.

If she keeps her legs tight together the friction is incredible. But I can also lift her leg for deeper penetration too. Thus, I can adjust depending on how the woman is responding. For me it is all about pleasing her... as a guy, I know I will cum. But I really do my best to make sure that she does too.
Maybe it sounds like old fashioned but one of the position that I prefer the most is missionary.
It is because of the full contact of the bodies, the feeling of protecting and owning my lover and the possibility to kiss her all the time during intercourse.
I usually support myself on my elbows and forearms so as not to weigh on her and she does not feel crushed or stuck and still has some room for movement.
This position allows me to make love in a romantic way but it can also get very hot and powerful if the situation calls for it.
If I keep my arms straight and keep my wrists above her shoulders I manage to hold her down so that she doesn't slide across the bed and she doesn't pull away when I push harder to penetrate her deeper. Also, when she is very horny and she is about to cum, I like to lift her legs onto my shoulders while remaining in the missionary position or rest the sole of her foot against my chest.
This variant is very exciting for me because, even if I prefer romantic sex, when the excitement is strong in both of us during intercourse I like to feel dominant. Also the feelings in that position are very strong for both, penetration is the deepest possible and I always feel the glans of the penis squashed against the womb or the bottom of her pussy depending on the angle of penetration. For some women it is too much so, the first few times we try, I am careful not to make too sudden or strong movements so as not to hurt her. But if I cum in that position usually the feeling are very strong for the woman too, at least this is what I was said.

Unfortunately with my current partner the missionary position has limits due to the great difference in height between the two of us. The only thing we can't really do in this position is kissing on the mouth because during intercourse, if we are aligned in the lower part of our bodies, my eyes are at the level of the pillow while her eyes at best, are at the level of my sternum or lower.
However we have discovered that there is a position that is comfortable for both. It is when I am sitting in a chair without armrests or on the edge of the bed and she is sitting astride on my lap in front of me.
In this position we can hug each other, look each other in the eye and somehow we manage to french kissing on mouth while I'm inside her.
This is the most natural and spontaneous position we adopt. In fact my partner is a woman with a stature far below average. Although she is quite curvy, she is still very small and light for me and it often happens that she takes advantage of the fact that I am sitting to get on my lap so that I can cuddle her. Those are moments of great tenderness in which we exchange hugs and caresses, appreciating the physical contact of our bodies and the possibility of kissing for a long time, but it can also get very hot if she takes off her panties and she lowers on it. We could combine all the activities.

She usually prefers every position in which she stays on top because she can control the depth, the angle and the pace of movements.
She hold herself with her hands tightly intertwined with mine in order to have support and I keep my knees slightly raised so that she can lean on my thighs if she deems it necessary.
Even if in those moments I don't have a very active role, it's very exciting to see her taking her pleasure while I'm inside her, I feel the tension of her body through our hands.

But every now and then we also try to experiment and it's really fun. For example, in the missionary position, for the same reason that I can't kiss her on the mouth, I can't lift her legs onto my shoulders, but I can kiss her feet.
****021 Couple
866 Posts
I absolutely adore the Amazon n Superhero position, although some practice/stamina is required. *baeh*
**********olate Couple
76 Posts
My favorite is when I am laying flat on my stomach and the guy is behind me on top. Problem is this is not a little dick position.
**C Man
12,067 Posts
Quote from ****021:
I absolutely adore the Amazon n Superhero position, although some practice/stamina is required.

...please explain.... *zwinker*
****021 Couple
866 Posts
@**C If u google 'Amazon position' u will find an alternative position to Cowgirl, in which the man is in somewhat of a submissive position. Yet the sensation for the femme is definitely worth it!
Strong legs & core r a must for stamina. :*

Ditto for Superhero: we tried it during our last 3-some. Luv the idea. Mind u, it didnt quite work out, well just have to practice more... *zwinker*
**C Man
12,067 Posts
@****021

...thanks for the enlightenment. However, I rather stay with the 87 positions of my repertoire... *zwinker*
Quote from *********ty4U:

If she keeps her legs tight together the friction is incredible.
When in the missionary position, after I penetrated her, my girlfriend joins her legs together while my legs are outside hers and embrace them. In this way, when I got to the bottom and cannot go further, the part of the penis that remains outside is tight between her thighs giving me the impression of being all inside her.

Quote from **********olate:
My favorite is when I am laying flat on my stomach and the guy is behind me on top.
If she is lying on her stomach instead of on her back,her buttocks work as an airbag in the event of some more intense push. Also she likes to feel it between her thighs even during foreplay.
I'd have to say woman on top (cowgirl) because the weight of her body makes complete insertion to where the tip of my cock is rubbing her cervix, and she can rock back and forth on it. Also, it's a lot easier to finger her clit facing forward, rather than say from behind (doggy style)
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.