Sex while being watched - How to make this happen?

**N Man
1 Posts
Thread creator 
Sex while being watched - How to make this happen?
My Girlfriend and I have always had the fantasy of being watched while we have sex. We are in Gelsenkirchen for a few days and we decided to do this while we are away from home (we live in London) as no one knows us in Germany. Any ideas how to make this happen or where we can go to experience this?
*zwinker*
A swinger Club will do the trick. Enjoy *happy*
*****uja Woman
2,472 Posts
Any swingerclub would be an easy opportunity.
I am not from that area so I can’t recommend a particular club. Sorry.
But shouldn’t be too difficult to find out...
You can do this also in London, there are plenty clubs, where you will find like minded people and will have lots of fun.

Maybe someone here knows a swinger club near Gelsenkirchen?
Looks like the only swingers club in that town closed. Most likely a train ride to the nearest big city will do the trick. Enjoy your exhibition
Just Lovely
******sem Man
3 Posts
Photographers are an easy choice. *smile*
Swinger Club indeed is the right place, but you can also go to the erotic cinema...it’s hot
Is Hamburg too far to travel for you?
****007 Man
4 Posts
I am in Köln
*****alS
7,400 Posts
There are options besides Swinger Clubs.

For one, you could always just invite people over. Can be total strangers or people you already enjoy having around you and who wouldn't consider such request weird (idk, do people normally have such friends, or is that just because of my lifestyle I have such?).

Or, if you want far more observers, you can also consider live-streaming on the internet. There are several plattforms for this (if it is something you think about, you can PM me for more information), and most also allow you to filter your viewers by country (based on their IP addresses) to minimize your risk of being recognized. Bonus: you can actually earn money doing this, from a little to a lot.
****007 Man
4 Posts
Ok und
*****111 Man
3 Posts
I want to to watch you and I can invite you also to a nice hotel. My biggest hobby is to watch couples while they have sex 😍
****007 Man
4 Posts
What you mean couples, I am single
Quote from ****007:
What you mean couples, I am single
the original poster of the thread is in a relationship and people are responding to that.
*****alS
7,400 Posts
You might be described to Sex forum & erotic forum automatically, so you get notified about new threads in that forum.
Quote from **********ouple:
why am i receiving this post - I never subscribed to it... SPAM !
spam would be offering you something for sale. Just posing a question if anyone received anything nice. Good luck on finding your match.
*****lia Woman
654 Posts
Well, i go to fetish parties...

There is always a bdsm context to parties like that. You can have sex, if you want, by yourselfs or with some other people... just as you prefer.... you'll dont have to be bdsm people to go there. Just need a little kinkyness inside... *ggg*

And its a great turn on... i know so... *g*

Lady k.
The same dream have we.
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Watching and being watched can be exciting with the right people.

I have done both... in clubs and privately with couples.

In fact, my first experience with a couple happened to me spontaneously in NY. I was in a jazz club. A couple sitting next to me started chatting with me. They were fun, friendly, and nice. The wife was a lil flirty. Eventually, she went the bathroom. Her husband then said something to the effect, "I think she likes you, would you like to go back to our hotel with us?" I was kind of shocked, flattered and surprised all at once. So I went we got stopped at a store grabbed some drinks and went back to their hotel. Things got heated quickly... and the husband ended up watching me pleasure his wife.

I had something like that happen again in NYC. Both times were so random... but I have learned to read couples now. You can kind of tell which ones like to have fun.

But so glad the first couple gave me such a nice experience. Now, I like it. *zwinker*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.