Kinky holiday gifts

Kinky holiday gifts
Anyone get anything kinky and interesting for the holidays?
*********terna Woman
14 Posts
I got myself three whips (two different weight floggers and a cat), a collar, and a new type of nipple clamps. And two BDSM club session in NYC including doing fire play for the first time and electro play for the first time in multiple years. Very happy.
Quote from *********terna:
I got myself three whips (two different weight floggers and a cat), a collar, and a new type of nipple clamps. And two BDSM club session in NYC including doing fire play for the first time and electro play for the first time in multiple years. Very happy.
sounds great. Let me know how the electro goes....on my list of things to play with.
*********terna Woman
14 Posts
Electro is super fun. This time he was electrified and using metal wands, some form of metal flexible wires, and then his hands. The orgasm was fun. Also the first time I’ve asked to orgasm on display in a club.
Quote from *********terna:
Electro is super fun. This time he was electrified and using metal wands, some form of metal flexible wires, and then his hands. The orgasm was fun. Also the first time I’ve asked to orgasm on display in a club.
sounds fun
*****964 Man
459 Posts
Yes....., we want to be kinky *nachdenk*
We are very interesting..... *slipstrip*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.