Quanto vi piace fare i p

******a19 Woman
381 Posts
Thread creator 
Quanto vi piace fare i p
How much do you like petting, kissing, touching, sucking before make love and have a good sex for long?

Quanto vi piace fare i preliminari a lungo come baciarsi, toccarsi, succhiare prima di fare l'amore, e Buon sesso?
I want the affection, even if only for this one time with someone I've never met before and may never be with again. Otherwise, it's just mechanics and you might as well just stay home and do it yourself.
I like petting, kissing, touching, sucking and licking ... for me it's also having sex and I don't always need a penetration afterwards
*********ard12 Man
68 Posts
I always start with kissing, licking, touching her whole body, sucking. I give a great amount of time for this forplay and then go for penetration. It always helps both of us to reach full satisfaction
*****uja Woman
2,470 Posts
I agree 100% with @****ohn !

In my view every kind of touching, caressing, kissing, teasing and pleasing wich causes sexual arousal, pleasure and satisfaction is party of sex - with oder without penetration.
Depends on my mood. Sometimes it makes sense that even the clothes are on and it goes to the direction of a quick penetration. Sometimes it takes hours of petting, kissing and I even don’t see this part as „forplay“. Petting, kissing, touching can be more intimate and deep than the penetration‘s itself. Depends on my partner, day, mood and many other circumstances around *g*
*******Joy Man
267 Posts
Oh *oh*, well it depends from the situation.
In general i like petting, kissing ( a lot, softly, deeply changing the ritm ) touching each other. With pauses, start again and reaching the intimacy the situation creates.
Could be the complete sex with pentration and petting again after, can be only petting.
For me is an essential part of the sex.
L.
Kissing, petting, and even sensual talking between partners falls under sex. Like a few other comments posted, penetration isn’t always necessary. It’s completely mood dependent. If kissing and petting my partner for hours keeps her aroused and she’s enjoying it, then that’s all that matters.
*******nna Couple
14 Posts
That is at least half of pleasure
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *********ard12:
I always start with kissing, licking, touching her whole body, sucking. I give a great amount of time for this forplay and then go for penetration. It always helps both of us to reach full satisfaction
Yes. I think the same and am acoording of what you wrote above. It's exciting and amazing but after that i like the complete sex and make love together with a man or partner.
*******Joy Man
267 Posts
Quote from *******nna:
That is at least half of pleasure
Why only half? *g*
****333 Man
1 Posts
Hard sex
I will fuck hard for long time
Depends on the day and the partner.

With a new lover it’s nice to find out what they are good at and what they like. Slow exploration the the body, hands, tongue...

Sometimes I like hard fast sex and want to get to it.

I don’t generally cuddle, kiss or hug My subs. I prefer to drive them crazy. I’d hug during aftercare if they need it. *zwinker*
*******med Man
141 Posts
Quote from ******a19:
Quanto vi piace fare i p
How much do you like petting, kissing, touching, sucking before make love and have a good sex for long?

Quanto vi piace fare i preliminari a lungo come baciarsi, toccarsi, succhiare prima di fare l'amore, e Buon sesso?

I love it and its really the best start
*********nies Couple
115 Posts
Mi piace in ogni caso moltissimo che la domanda venne formulata in italiano *g*

E tutte queste cose li ci piacciono naturalmente, per non dire che sono generalmente indispensabili
Hey guys, yeah simple answer for me is important the mood or the situation, sex is diverse :). i like both hard sex or normal, but i'm more softy i think *lol*. Kissing feeling the partner touching or licking.
******a19 Woman
381 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ******a19:
Quote from *********ard12:
Yes. I think the same and am according of what you wrote above. It's exciting and amazing but after that i like the complete sex and make love together with a man or partner.

To me, this is as important as what would follow...I could even have a whole night dedicated to touching, kissing, and sucking...sometimes it may become too intimate for the partner that this alone would substitute a complete sex!
molto mi piace fare,baci ...tenerezza e carezza
mi piacerebbe baciare ogni centimetro del corpo di una donna ---- sotto l'ombelico
e poi ---- per entrarci --- come in una chiesa ...... dignitosa e umile
****eee Couple
539 Posts
To me (the guy) it's way more important than the penetrative sex. I'd be interested in a date with touching, kissing and licking but without penetration. I'd not be interested in a date with penetration but without touching, kissing and licking.

It can be just as satisfying, even without penetration or orgasm. At least for me. My girlfriend would beg to differ though.
*****_sa Man
11 Posts
100% !!!! total!!!! especially before I penetrate a woman in anal sex
beh per me è spesso un piacere quando riesco a fare avere 2 orgasmi prima di iniziare a penetrare, poi solo con la punta del glande e molto in superficie cerco di raggiungere il suo orgasmo numero 3. se lei squirta allora mi lascio andare anche io e poi si inizia con la penetrazione o se lei è troppa stravolta ci si fa una dormitina, senza stress *g*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Foreplay is very important... it makes things more intense.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.