Men: Which tricks make you last longer?

***fz Man
10,350 Posts
Thread creator 
Men: Which tricks make you last longer?
It was in California, 2009 near San Diego. We met at the beach while surfing and we clicked instantly. She was fully aware of her impression and I enjoyed it. The conversation around the campfire, the light dancing on her freckles when she laughed, the second and third beer, the sound of the waves, and the surrounding darkness of the night - it was one of those nights that should never end. When we fled into her condo, this night was only supposed to get even hotter.

But it wasn't meant to happen.

Hot bodies, hot words, hot breathing ... hot air. As we rolled through the bed, I had my climax after only a few minutes, thanks to long foreplay and the pictures in my mind. The first act was over as quickly as it had begun.

I would have liked to be able to ask somebody at that time. So I'm making up for this now, for all those who have been in a similar situation before, who wanted to experience the perfect night and then almost failed because of their own endurance.

• How can you last longer in bed?
  • What are your tips during sex?
  • How do you prepare yourself, if at all?

PS: In the end the night did not fail. We simply added two more acts and slept through the dawn together.
*********re1st Man
24 Posts
This is a great you tube pod cast to help you.

*****rty Man
8,942 Posts
I've got a quiet good control of my body as of various sports and it works perfektly well
Hi Narfz,
I can only talk from my experience. I can delay my climax if I concentrate on the breathing just before, because I know before I come i tend to not breath. That means while I keep breathing during sex I can delay the moment of climax. You can try that for example, that is pretty easy.

Cheers Silvio
*****rty Man
8,942 Posts
Concerning your breathing technique Silvio It works as you just use the dwarf fell instead using the lung.
It goes as far as to the lower abdomen muscles witch all affect and control the flow of sperm.
I'm obviously not a man but this one time I was having sex with a much younger man.

Things were getting really good and he started muttering a word over and over with his eyes shut.

I stopped moving and asking him what he was saying.

He looked at me and said he was trying to think about anything to not come so it was kittens. He kept saying "kitties, kitties, kitties"

I seriously never laughed so hard in my life.

I reminded him that "kitties" was like "pussy cat" and he should just think of my pussy. It was then over. *lach*
*****rty Man
8,942 Posts
Simply the best way of.... *traenenlach*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.