Surprises on the date that led to something deeper?

******a19 Woman
381 Posts
Thread creator 
Surprises on the date that led to something deeper?
Did you ever be surprised from someone not met yet, or not known before? And after that it was going on in something deeper?
*****FRA Man
265 Posts
Started with coffee and ended by sex in car
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Years ago, I was at a BDSM munch. Talked to a girl that was rather new to that particular monthly meeting, and who I only saw once before (but we hadn't talked back then). We flirted, left together, went to her place - and I stayed there for the next few days, mostly in bed - and not from being sick *ggg*
(We dated for a few months after that)
*********re1st Man
24 Posts
I recently went on a date with a young lady at a sauna. The place was unbelievable and we met in one of the saunas. It was devious and disarming how we both could see all that we desired, but being in a sauna allows little talking and in hushed tones. The whole atmosphere made me feel like a young man sneaking out of the house to visit his girlfriend. We talked a little while enjoying drinks and then took one last sauna. It was a deserted rain forest theme and we were the only two. Kissing became petting and then orgasm. Thankfully, nobody walked in until we were done. We left giddily and the. Figured out where the closest hotel was. Three hours later, we went our separate ways, exhausted and happy. We both Now have a standing invitation for the other to visit if in the same town (4 hrs travel between us).
I went on a date that I intended to be a one and done. We fucked on the hood of my car. I was not in a point in my life searching for anything more than an occasional hook up. He became husband number one.
*******ins Man
12 Posts
Once met a lovely woman for a dinner date. Kissed during dinner, hugged after it.. went for a walk in the park and had an amazing passionate sex in the park..
Was meant to be a social evening and things gradually progressed towards beautiful end.
*******one Woman
30 Posts
it was a dinner date..after dinner, on our way out of the restaurant, the first kiss. Then, a proper introduction of our bodies - it was mind blowing! He offered to bring me home..from the car, his fingers didnt let go of my pussy, until we got a parking space...long story short, that dinner continued till the next morning...
The best of it all, is when you dont plan for it!
*****FRA Man
265 Posts
Recently I went on a date with a girl. After drink we started kissing in bar and later I went to drop her and we now out in the lift and her garden.
*******7007 Man
1 Posts
Ithe spontaneous ones are the best I feel but I had a meet in Milan 2 weeks ago and the lady told me to go to room 1240 which I did and she answered the door didn't even say hi and just pushed me to the bed and sat on my face and we fucked for well over 3 hours xx
*****y16 Man
1 Posts
Can you fuck like me
Quote from *****y16:
Can you fuck like me
scratching head
**********aison Man
372 Posts
I met one of my friends a club in Düsseldorf... near Königsallee (you know the one *zwinker* ).

He was there with a couple of girls. One was very attractive. Well we all left the club at the same time. He lived half way between the club and the hauptbahnhof... so he left. She and I continued walking.

She said "I can tell you like me." This lead to us kissing. She then said "wait"... she took my bottom lip in her mouth and gave it a slight tug with her lips. I was instantly hot. We kissed several times as we walked and each time our hands explored each other more. Finally took two of my fingers in her hand. She looked at me and said she gave amazing blow jobs. She put my fingers in her mouth and well gave a demonstration. Needless to say we went back to her place.

Talk about erotic. We met up several times after.

Also had a date with a couple from joyclub... they said thet just wanted to go out in the Altstadt... dance and drink. Flirt of course. Well I ended up having sex with the wife in their car in the parking garage while the husband kept a look out. Also very hot.. unplanned... but very GEIL.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.