First dates with people from Joy

*******r_ia Man
2 Posts
What is dating tips did you use?
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
As the male in this profile, my wife already commented, I may be different than those you have seen. We have an open relationship, but I see no woman as a whore and try to respect the ladies I meet in the same way I expect the men to treat my lady when she meets for her one one ones. If we meet and there is a connection, then great, but if we can have a conversation and friendship, but nothing more, that is great too. For me, it all comes down to if we have things in common and then, if the young lady and my wife get along. If we get along then we can all go out and have fun together and no strings attached. We have made some great friends in joy club and sex is not a prerequisite to friendship, it is just a bonus.
*******r_ia Man
2 Posts
Quote from *****eer:
What is dating tips did you use? I recommend you reading this article https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook-up/best-hookup-sites
Seems interesting!
******kal Man
17 Posts
I’ve only been active in the joyclub for a few weeks, some years ago and only had five dates.

One thing that was different than on dates through other more mainstream dating sites was that the topic of sex came up much earlier. Knowing the opposite is on Joy, means you know they are quite interested in sex and very open to talk about it. While on normal dates you need to warm up more before getting to that topic, if at all.

By the end of the first date, usually a few hours, it became quite obvious that we either liked each other and the second date would be a sex-date or it was interesting but no thanks.

As a sapiosexual, intelligence is a big turn on for me, a great conversation is very important, and that happened on all my dates here.

So what else frequently happens on the first date? Some touching and kissing at the end and sharing of past dating experiences, the good and the bad ones.

Having sex on the first date for me usually only happens after there has been a long and intimate online conversation before. So we both already want it, but just need to check whether it clicks in real life as well.
******y99 Man
19 Posts
interesting topic , actually I do not try date here yet , but as standard things will progress depending on how the chatterers will match and what is the plan and expectations of each party , usually that decided while reviewing members profile and during chatting before meeting.
****t86 Man
67 Posts
Well I just opened my premium account a few days ago and I badly need some quality photos. No date with shitty unsexy selfies. *ko*
But I do expect dates around here to be more casual and easy going, basically just preselection. Whoever signs up here might be a little more open minded than the common tinder user. Proof me right *zwinker*
Profilbild
****shi Man
214 Posts
I rebooted my profile around 6 years ago as an artist. I met my partner via Joy with my previous profile. She came for a session and I fell in love. Until she became confident nothing can rock our partnership, knowing what I do, she eventually gave her blessing for penetrative sex to return with other lady visitors strictly within session context.

That first date turned out to, and continues to be very special. Prior dates had been hit and miss. Dates for sessions in my speciality are now stringently informed that any relationship beyond confidence, discretion and friendship is off-the-table. I think all my lady visitors remain in contact, even those who have moved away from BDSM. I suppose because we shared something special together.

What I note now, often contacted via Joy, Fet, Mixi, etc. is you get better tuned into your instincts, and first impressions via syntax, reaction, etc. are generally spot on. Speaking as a male, if your penis is dictating your agenda, you need to understand it has no intelligence, soul, integrity or memory, and can get you into a whole load of trouble *zwinker*

Best respects,
Sin
I am new on here , looking for some memorable experiences ... I like to explore this world of fantasies and erotism .
Someone above said something that I totally relate to :
"I see no woman as a whore and try to respect the ladies I meet in the same way I expect the men to treat my lady when she meets for her one one ones. If we meet and there is a connection, then great, but if we can have a conversation and friendship, but nothing more, that is great too."
All the best !
Alex
********ylum Couple
1 Posts
Hello, same here, sister..
I find several messages from guys looking for a fling (although that is clearly not what I am looking for based on my profile description) or that are looking to change the rules to their terms.
I am interested in bdsm for example, as a noobie. I know that at the beginning there is a negotiation so I have come to terms with that. BUT, and here comes a big BUT.. I am interested in trying our different types of play that do not involve sex (which is not a must, duh).
Yet, every guy that comes around either pretends to be an experienced dom, looking to make me their sub just like that (yeah, right.. dream on..) or they just throw out their own fantasies that have nothing to do with mine. Sometimes saying that they are the same... though my interests show up in their "no way"..
So.. I am totally confused.. *schiefguck*
I hear you loud and clear. People usually only want to see what suits them. When you bring it to their attention, suddenly it's more negotiable than no way.😂

Which makes me think they are either just saying what they think I want to hear so they can get what they want from me or they really don't know what they want. Either way, I'm not interested.

A true Dominant and/or secure person (dare I say adult) is very clear on what they want and what is a no-go, non-negotiable. They are completely secure in their sexuality and sexual preferences. Sure, preferences change over time but not per person or encounter. That's way open, consistent communication is the first cardinal rule in BDsM.
Interesting topic , personally it’s my first time on any dating app, So honestly I have nothing to share , I was just curious about the swinger lifestyle that’s why I joined jc . I am having a good read though
I am curious if a lockdown effect (more time for lets call it 'researching') reaches people who never really read a profile, instead just look at pics, maybe?
@*******020 me too, having a good read! *g*
Very interesting topic, thanks TopQueen74! *top*
****y1 Man
1 Posts
Interested is anyone from my "region" here and if someone has attended swing parties in Rovinj I would like to hear the impressions.
*******mmer Man
34 Posts
I have only been on 1 joy date. A couple. We had dinner and a great conversation. Besides my crappy German icarried myself well. We've since gone on to meet 2x. Its hard to meet folks as a black guy in *mv*
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
im dont have *zwinker*
*******bull Man
7 Posts
Quote from *********onfly:
im dont have *zwinker*
Maybe it's because you block everybody.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
No everybody *lol* only YOU *top*
Quote from *******bull:
im dont have *zwinker*

*******bull Man
7 Posts
No everybody *lol* only YOU *top*
Quote from *******bull:
im dont have *zwinker*
I don’t know why?
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
im don't like man who dont respect woman *zwinker*
*******bull Man
7 Posts
im don't like man who dont respect woman *zwinker*
how did you think that ? I am always respect all women .
I haven't had a date yet on this plattform yet, (I am using it in premium function since a couple of weeks now) but I am really curious of how that might turn out. *skeptisch* It is confusing, as LockedAsylum already says, although in a different way of course.
Honestly, I am still stuck in 'phase one getting started' on that 'like' button function as my dendrites don't get the connections right. *crazy* *zwinker*
It is hard, in pre-covid times I just loved to sit in a bar, listen to good sound and check people out. I miss those moments where the first vibes started flowing through the room creating a first shy smile on the other person's face.
********icus Man
170 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
I hear you loud and clear. People usually only want to see what suits them. When you bring it to their attention, suddenly it's more negotiable than no way.😂

Which makes me think they are either just saying what they think I want to hear so they can get what they want from me or they really don't know what they want. Either way, I'm not interested.

A true Dominant and/or secure person (dare I say adult) is very clear on what they want and what is a no-go, non-negotiable. They are completely secure in their sexuality and sexual preferences. Sure, preferences change over time but not per person or encounter. That's way open, consistent communication is the first cardinal rule in BDsM.
Quote from ********ylum:
Hello, same here, sister..
I find several messages from guys looking for a fling (although that is clearly not what I am looking for based on my profile description) or that are looking to change the rules to their terms.
I am interested in bdsm for example, as a noobie. I know that at the beginning there is a negotiation so I have come to terms with that. BUT, and here comes a big BUT.. I am interested in trying our different types of play that do not involve sex (which is not a must, duh).
Yet, every guy that comes around either pretends to be an experienced dom, looking to make me their sub just like that (yeah, right.. dream on..) or they just throw out their own fantasies that have nothing to do with mine. Sometimes saying that they are the same... though my interests show up in their "no way"..
So.. I am totally confused.. :/

You are both clearly Intelligent and Strong willed, Why allow men to approach you at all turn it around and see those you deem worthy. Most men that write you are the experienced "players"
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
Im never been but im very want *top*
I ended a long term fwb situation a few months ago and have been searching for something new since. I was clear in my situation (when I was actively searching - my profile text is empty at the moment).

I was seeking a long term fwb and not a one-and-done. This means that the first time I meet you will be in a vanilla setting like for a coffee, a walk etc depending on what is open it available. Covid changed everything.

I’ve met a few for this 1st meet and nothing more because the chemistry was not there. One ghosted and did not show only to send me an unsolicited dick pic a few days later on Snapchat. I reported him there. . 😜

One was great...the talking, the chemistry was pretty ok. He came over and we had fun a few weekends in a row at the end of summer. Then he let it slip that he was married and cheating on his wife. Since I am in an open relationship this is a no-go for me. I don’t want your crying wife on my doorstep.

Another we had two coffee dates before anything other than kissing was involved. We then had another date at his place. It went well. 😜 next date at my place was with my husband and his friend around. I thought it went well. The feedback after was that this was just not for him. He wanted more than I can give.

I have a fwb that started in early summer but he is from 500km away or so. We manage to meet roughly once a month but I truly enjoy him as a person and the sex is great. I thank Joy for that.

Most that reach out are obvious fuckbois or worse fake female that hold no interest for me. Clubs are not open so if I had that kind of need, before Covid I could have popped in to a club for a mentally unstimulating tryst but could have satisfied the carnal needs.

I still have hope.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.