How long do you have sex for?

***o2 Couple
142 Posts
If I go on a date with a guy and we have a sex for 30-45 minutes and then he cums and wants to leave. I won’t see him again. I want sex for hours. My husband and I can have sex all night. Why would I trade that for someone that cums once and wants to leave? I want to talk, have sex, shower, talk, sex, repeat....
*********ffolk Couple
11 Posts
Well that's why you are married to your husband rather than some (and lets face it) a virtually random stranger!!! *g*

We have found, especially at clubs, couples often don't want to play that long and most want to move on after playing whereas we like getting to know couples, flirting, playing, chatting afterwards and hopefully play again but most don't want that whereas if you meet the right single guy at a club they will want to play with Tina all night cause she is amazing to play with.

As regards private/home/hotel meets we don't do many of those and when we have it's rarely been more than a few hours of play but once again if you meet the right couple (as our close friends) we often not only play all night but the next day as well. OK we do take lots of breaks but it's not unknown for us to be naked with them for 48 hours then just playing when the mood takes us! But that is so very rare.

I suppose some of the reasons why many 'single' guys that clear off after sex is probably because they have a partner to get home to or that's just what they have been used to when visiting married couples where they just want a fuck and then the guy to go.

I would have thought you would want to get that kind of detail sorted before you meet someone but at the end of the day no one should be matching the level of intimacy of your partner (especially on a regular basis) because if they do you may be in trouble relationship wise!

We have a great sex life and swinging is just the icing on the cake and gives us the opportunity to live out some fantasies and/or give us some ideas that we can bring into our bed at a later date whether that's fantasies or recalling adventures. It's never going to be as good as with our own partners but a single guy can give what I can't give after 35 years of married, the excitement of someone new and for me someone to enjoy and they totally enjoy the experience.

We never hold back and always try to have and give the best experience with other couples that we can but sadly most just want a quick bit of titivation then go, fair enough it takes all sorts, thank God we aren't all the same.

We have had weekends away with other couples with varying degrees of success but we are always up for an adventure!

Be careful what you wish for, if you met us you may be saying 'can't wait to get rid of us' after we have chatted, made love, fucked, eaten, chatted, cuddled, fuck, chat and more for hours and hours!!! hehehe.
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
You sound just like us
*******981 Man
3 Posts
1 hour hard
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Depends person to person. Last fwb we used to go for an hour or so. Then sleep overnight. Then if we were in the mood, 30 mins again in the morning before her kids would return home. As long as both are aligned with what they want, 30 minutes or hours depends on the situation.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
1 sec *lol* im champion yes my friends? *lol*
**********reddy Man
2 Posts
30 mins to 1 hour straight easy but longer if we go overnight, in phases. If she orgasms a lot, we break it up and continue later. But I can hold out for a long time, comes with practice and patience.
******a42 Woman
2 Posts
My average duration of sex is about 30 to 60 minutes but I prefer it longer. Mostly there isn't quite enough time to enjoy sex much longer, but if there is, then the duration can go up to several hours.
Sometimes I think there isn't anything better than chilling & fucking with you favorite person all day on a free day 😁
*****ier Man
988 Posts
Well it ca vary from a 5 min. quicky in a cubical up to a 2-3 hrs exhausting love making. It's like Curry Wurst and a 5 course dinner - bothe can be exactly what you need at the right time. *lach*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
It depends on who I am with and I guess where I am.
I like to spend time with the woman or couple.... flirt, have a little foreplay, etc.
For me everyone involved should end up smiling when finished!

So, with a woman... the right woman. Once I have an orgasm, if they woman is sensual and knows what she is doing then I will get excited again quite quickly. This can lead to more fun and can happen several times. With pauses (naturally), this can go on for hours. Or all night... and maybe in the morning too.
A whole day in bed can be fun as well.

With a couple, if the husband is active (no male on male contact), then we can take turns pleasing the woman. This also allows me to rest a little, then I can jump back in when the wife would like me too. If the husband is watching, then I will go the pace that the wife likes. And if she wants more then like I said above... we can continue for as long as we both like.

So it really depends on the person(s)... the timing... the location... what we have planned or what we do spontaneously.

I feel in clubs, like others mentioned... things tend to move quickly (depending on the club of course). I would enjoy spending more time with woman or couple in a club. Alas, that is not always the case... some couples only want to have a little fun, while others want to explore as many bodies as possible.

To me, I prefer spending more time focused on a single person or couple when possible. I think when meeting a woman or a couple, it is good to have an idea of what they are looking for. Granted things can spontaneously change depending or not if the chemistry is good (or not good). If a couple is looking for something quick ok... if they prefer something longer ok. Same if the woman wants to spend more time, we can. Of course. Like I said, with the right woman... I can go for hours (again with pauses, I am not a robot).
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.