Cocks, a Lady's Subject

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Cocks, a Lady's Subject
Hi beautiful people,

This thread aims at triggering ladies’ responses on the most important topic ever: the cock!

It goes without saying that the penis is a the very center of the men’s life. Short or long, fat or thin, he is the center of gravity of our entire sexual life... but what does the cock mean for a woman?

How important is he really for the ladies (honest answers) and how excited you become just looking at him?

A glimpse into the instinct of the beautiful ladies of this forum.
****yn Woman
13,442 Posts
If a man's whole sexual life revolves around his penis, I couldn't be less interested in the man himself and his penis especially.

I love and crave MY man's cock. And I like men who like their cocks and are fond of it.
But if a man's whole sexuality is defined by his cock alone, leave me out of it.

I'm always down for a good fuck. But I definitely expect more than just being fucked or give blowjobs. A man's body AND mind is a wonderland, so make good use of all of it.
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Quote from *********igolo:
It goes without saying that the penis is a the very center of the men’s life. Short or long, fat or thin, he is the center of gravity of our entire sexual life...

I'd love to intervene here. I wouldn't say that this is necessarily true, so it does NOT "go without saying". I personally could, most of the time, not care less about my dick really. Most of the time it's a dangly thingy that's there and has always been there and about as important as my toes or my ankles.

And even during sex - I use it, most of the time (not even always). But it's not the focus of my attention during most of the play. I practice BDSM, so fucking isn't the biggest part of my sexuality to begin with.
*****ven Woman
7,287 Posts
I like those men, who's worlds evolve around other things than their cocks.
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from ****yn:
If a man's whole sexual life revolves around his penis, I couldn't be less interested in the man himself and his penis especially.

I love and crave MY man's cock. And I like men who like their cocks and are fond of it.
But if a man's whole sexuality is defined by his cock alone, leave me out of it.

I'm always down for a good fuck. But I definitely expect more than just being fucked or give blowjobs. A man's body AND mind is a wonderland, so make good use of all of it.

Liebe Kailyn,

Thanks for the answer. While reading your words I thought “this is what a TRUE woman replies”.

Thumbs up,

Yours, Mike
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.