Cut or uncut?

*******one Woman
30 Posts
I was only tying to quote a post from Gromisch....

"20.01.2021
I've always had a circumcised penis, and have always enjoyed it. Now, female circumcision... that's a totally different story. Not good I think. Completely different and wrong"

So Dear Dreimal,
This post is not from me, can there please be peace on the earth?

I reacted to this post because, I found it interesting...
***ym Man
52 Posts
@*******one: well, the female point of view was actually asked for in the original post, so I see no harm in you joining the discussion *smile*
*****alS
7,395 Posts
@*******n74 @***ym I feel that there is a rather large difference between removing some skin that has no (huge) impact on sexual pleasure or health (if done correctly) and removing the sole body part that's responsible for feeling sexual pleasure entirely, including the obvious impact of not feeling that same pleasure for lack of the necessary body part".

Focusing on age and medical details of the procedure would suffice if "female circumcision" meant removing of the clitoral hood. But it does not, so all comparisons are kinda moot to begin with.
Comparing female circumcision to castration is more suitable (tough again not the same, as in this case castration usually also means losing the ability to procreate entirely).
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Quote from *******one:
I was only tying to quote a post from Gromisch....

Hm? I wasn't replying to THAT post, but to your other one starting with "With due respect to easyrider21,". I did not find any other post with that content that you might have quoted. That's your text, isn't it?

I'm also totally ok with females joining the debate, no problem there. I'm just not to keen on people without penises or foreskin explaining those that have one how it works.
In this parcttcular case, you stating that sensitivity is not impacted by circumscision, despite peopel who actually know stating the difference. Like, how would you know?
***ym Man
52 Posts
@*****alS: fair and valid point and agreed. An aspect I oversaw, hence the word mutilation.
****la Man
44 Posts
well now... that escalated a bit. *oops*

let take a step back and re-access.
FGM is not the topic.

@*******one
I can only assume that you ment "I am use to always having", as you physically can't really have a penis and be a woman.

technically you could, but the previous owner might not be very delighted about the situation

what I do take from the rest of your remarks, taking some Grammer mistakes into account, is that you found circumcised men last longer, and that most likely from your perspective there is no real difference for the woman. Forskin or not...

Slightly bumpy way of getting to the point, but never the less.

@*****eld thanks for sharing *prost*

in hindsight I must say that even though I did not really perceive this topic to be a issue in Europe, I guess I stand corrected.

@*********igolo I would like to change my Answer then to option
B :
circumcision still plays a role with most immigrated Germans, as for the rest of Europe... *nachdenk*

Maybe you can tell us the Italian attitude *grins*
OMG! Some of you men got your pussy hurt!. Calm the fuck down. 🤣

Everyone has the right to share their opinion here. No need to get outraged and insulted. Leave that kind of degradation to an experienced Domme 😈
Quote from *******n74:
OMG! Some of you men got your pussy hurt!. Calm the fuck down. 🤣

Everyone has the right to share their opinion here. No need to get outraged and insulted. Leave that kind of degradation to an experienced Domme 😈
I was honestly thinking this was a post asking women which they prefer on a lover but based on the words of those born with a penis, they don’t want to know. 😂😂😂
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
@*******Lady indeed this is a post asking ladies’ preferences...

Too many men intervening...
Quote from *********igolo:

thanks for mansplaining to the men who were mansplaining.
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *********igolo:

thanks for mansplaining to the men who were mansplaining.

This comment is pleasurable as a finger in the a**... which indeed is pleasurable for many on the forum! 🤣
@*********igolo You are a very cheeky person. I think it's funny, in a Jackass sort of way. Sort of sorry but not really because I'm a sadistic bitch from the Bronx. 😎
Quote from *******n74:
@*********igolo You are a very cheeky person. I think it's funny, in a Jackass sort of way. Sort of sorry but not really because I'm a sadistic bitch from the Bronx. 😎
💋❤️ CT in the house.
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******n74:

@*******n74 A bitch from the Bronx! That’s my type of girl! Love it! 😘
****o55 Man
592 Posts
cut
Quote from *******n74:
@***ym Well, medically speaking, circumcision is equally barbaric and painful to infant males as it is to adolescent females.

The only differences I can see between female and male circumcision are:

Male circumcision have been generally publicly known, globally accepted, and is typically performed in a sterile environment

Female "circumcision" is the nice way of saying female genital mutilation, it is not well-known, globally rejected, and is never performed in a sterile environment.

Both are performed for religious and cultural reasons. Neither are medically necessary for the healthy, average child.

Male circumcision is a far more contentious topic among parents than FGM, in my opinion/culture. I don't mind sharing that I left my boys intact; which I amazingly received a lot of flack for in the USA.
Quote from *******n74:
@***ym Well, medically speaking, circumcision is equally barbaric and painful to infant males as it is to adolescent females.

The only differences I can see between female and male circumcision are:

Male circumcision have been generally publicly known, globally accepted, and is typically performed in a sterile environment

Female "circumcision" is the nice way of saying female genital mutilation, it is not well-known, globally rejected, and is never performed in a sterile environment.

Both are performed for religious and cultural reasons. Neither are medically necessary for the healthy, average child.

Male circumcision is a far more contentious topic among parents than FGM, in my opinion/culture. I don't mind sharing that I left my boys intact; which I amazingly received a lot of flack for in the USA.
personally, I don't see male circumcision as barbaric. I recall no harm from the procedure, and am quite happy with the result, and have always been. Unlike FGM (which is totally fucked up), male circumcision does not interfere with sexual pleasure, and maybe simplifies hygiene
I like to look penis of men all kind. My cock is circumsized.
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
cut *lol*
********ejan Couple
33 Posts
Cut.
********_iSa Couple
11,940 Posts
“Uncut”

Isa
********ight Couple
1,382 Posts
let's be honest. if you cut something on a female body it's called genital mutilation.
that's what it is..male or female
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.