Cut or uncut?

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Cut or uncut?
Hello beautiful people,

This thread is about the foreskin. As you may know in many cultures the foreskin is removed from the penis of baby boys for religious reasons. In some western cultures (US above all) the practice is widespread bringing hygiene and aesthetic reasons. Concerning the latter, I am sincerely astonished... I cannot imagine a young mom deciding for circumcising his son for aesthetics.

However, we are in Europe right? What do you think about circumcision?

And women... better cut or uncut?
*****d79 Couple
542 Posts
I am circumcised (due to medical reasons) and Mrs Meland prefers "cut". Finds it aesthetically better.
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Since I have been circumcised by birth, I cannot have a say in true comparison through my personal experience. However, the women I have been with, have not particularly commented on it, nor mentioned any personal preference. Hygiene is mandatory I presume, circumcised or uncircumcised. Also, the decision might not be only the mother's in your assumptions.
***ym Man
52 Posts
Due to being born in Germany and my family not being religious, I am uncircumcised. I couldnt compare either but personal hygiene is a must, no matter the circumstances (haha). Another aspect would be how sensitive cut/uncut are, but I guess that is only one of many factors. Personally, I do not like religion telling people how to treat their bodies. I wont go here into the topic any further, no point in starting a new discussion, especially something that could turn very heated *smile*
Having experience with both, I don't have a preference for either. Both are equally enjoyable for me. 🤤
******902 Man
67 Posts
Quote from *****d79:
I am circumcised (due to medical reasons) and Mrs Meland prefers "cut". Finds it aesthetically better.

Me too! Well... the reason for being circumcised... *zwinker*
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
@******902 @*****d79 Just for my knowledge, except for foreskin phimosis, which are the medical reasons for being circumcised?
****la Man
44 Posts
Being African of origin, I am not circumcised, but my first mistake was to assume that it was only religious. Depending of your flavour of religion, it might be compulsory, but some men have other reasons.

What I have gained from my life in Germany so far, is that is seems to be rather common in Europe that men have a condition called "Phimosis"(Vorhautverengung), and get circumcised, so assuming that it is only for Religious reasons would be wrong.

Cut or uncut, I am not really sure what looks better. To be honest, when I have a erection, even with my foreskin in tact, it does not look much different too a circumcised version. When it's flaccid however, I would say a foreskin looks cuter than without. So I guess for looks, I would vote for foreskin... *skeptisch*
Ladies ... ?

As for feel, I can't really compare the difference either, but I would argue based on logic alone, that men with a foreskin has a much more sensitive touche, and based on the fact that we have to invest more time hygienically, it might even taste better. Again, maybe some Ladies could comment on that....

and last but not least your question
Quote from *********igolo:

I don't really think it's a big topic, and does not really play a very big role in the bigger picture. I can't really see anybody turning me down because I am not circumcised, or visa versa... in fact, this is by far the most time I have ever spent on this topic.

*popcorn*
**********aison Man
372 Posts
Cut here... no one has complained. But to me if that is what the person is only interested then she is not worth my time. I am more than just a cock.
I've always had a circumcised penis, and have always enjoyed it. Now, female circumcision... that's a totally different story. Not good I think. Completely different and wrong
*******mmer Man
34 Posts
Which African country are you from?
I am from Ghana and we a are all circumsized out there. In fact, being uncircumsized Makes you a subject of rudicle.
I am guessing you are a Afrikaans. South African.

Quote from *******er21:
Being African of origin, I am not circumcised, but my first mistake was to assume that it was only religious. Depending of your flavour of religion, it might be compulsory, but some men have other reasons.

What I have gained from my life in Germany so far, is that is seems to be rather common in Europe that men have a condition called "Phimosis"(Vorhautverengung), and get circumcised, so assuming that it is only for Religious reasons would be wrong.

Cut or uncut, I am not really sure what looks better. To be honest, when I have a erection, even with my foreskin in tact, it does not look much different too a circumcised version. When it's flaccid however, I would say a foreskin looks cuter than without. So I guess for looks, I would vote for foreskin... *skeptisch*
Ladies ... ?

As for feel, I can't really compare the difference either, but I would argue based on logic alone, that men with a foreskin has a much more sensitive touche, and based on the fact that we have to invest more time hygienically, it might even taste better. Again, maybe some Ladies could comment on that....

and last but not least your question

I don't really think it's a big topic, and does not really play a very big role in the bigger picture. I can't really see anybody turning me down because I am not circumcised, or visa versa... in fact, this is by far the most time I have ever spent on this topic.

*popcorn*

******902 Man
67 Posts
@******902 @*****d79 Just for my knowledge, except for foreskin phimosis, which are the medical reasons for being circumcised?

For me it was exactly this. Although it wasn't painful, it was definitely not something that could be fixed with creams or stretching.

Strictly speaking they only removed the end part of the foreskin that prevented it retracting... so technically I am "partially" circumcised.
****la Man
44 Posts
Quote from *******mmer:

I am guessing you are a Afrikaans. South African.
right on the money. You know your African's brother. *hi5*

Quote from ******902:
so technically I am "partially" circumcised.
not trying to be disrespectful in any way, but I think you might have the best of both worlds.

the sporty, I am ready for action, slightly circumcised pocket rocket. It's like you have had a nipp and tuck and they only took away the droopy lower lip. Hell I never though I would say this, but now I want to see your penis. *rotfl*

Either way, pity we are not getting any comments from the Ladies, could be educational at the very least *grins* *popcorn*
********an90 Man
7 Posts
I’m not circumcised. And for me it feels really sensitive when the foreskin is pulled back. Also to all who are uncircumcised, does the skin goes back itself when you have an erection ?
**C Man
12,067 Posts
...my foreskin and I have now been together for over 77 years, and we had lots of adventures and fun
together. I see no reason why we shouldn't keep it this way... *zwinker*
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Quote from ********an90:
to all who are uncircumcised, does the skin goes back itself when you have an erection ?

It does for me, but my foreskin is also rather large (not overly, unaesthetically oversized just... a tad longer than it absolutely needs to be).
By the time I see a penis, it is hard and not flaccid. This means that they look the same as far as cut or uncut.

I also practice safe sex and my partners wear condoms. Again no difference to me.
*******one Woman
30 Posts
I've always had a circumcised penis, and have always enjoyed it. Now, female circumcision... that's a totally different story. Not good I think. Completely different and wrong[/quo ...now judgement time *mrgreen*
*******one Woman
30 Posts
Is it now judgement time?*mrgreen*
*******one Woman
30 Posts
With due respect to easyrider21,
I come from environment where the men are circumcised.. of course, this is usually performed on 8 days old baby boy..and there is special "after treatment".
They are not less sensitive. I think that they last longer sexually! If that had to do with the fact that the foreskin is not in the way, I don't know...BUT,
Above all, sensitivity could be individual thing that has nothing to do with the foreskin..
*****alS
7,395 Posts
Quote from *******one:
They are not less sensitive. I think that they last longer sexually!
A lot of circumcised men DO last longer - but they do, because they ARE less sensitive, so they don't cum as quickly.

Quote from *******one:
If that had to do with the fact that the foreskin is not in the way, I don't know...
It's never "in the way". For uncircumcised men, the forceskin moves behind the glans of the penis during an recection, and stays there for many. For others it might move back during intercourse, but friction of the glans witihn the foreskin is just as good (if not better) than friction inside the pussy, so it doesn't change a lot. I know this for a fact, as I'm one of those men.

Quote from *******one:
Above all, sensitivity could be individual thing that has nothing to do with the foreskin..
It certainly IS also an individual thing. But it's also related to the foreskin. Just read other threads about circumcision on here - many men who were circumcised as adults actually noticed a difference.

Sorry, but you as a woman without actually even having a penis nor a foreskin claiming to know better than men posting here is kind of presumptuous. There's a word for this: "womansplaining".
***ym Man
52 Posts
Why judgement time? *lach* If you enjoyed circumcised men, then thats great *g*

I doubt this is the right place to talk about female circumcision (considering its illegal in the 1st world)
*****eld Man
34 Posts
In my opinion as a guy who had his foreskin removed 2 years ago without is better if you like hard fucking. The penis is less sensitive and more robust. I can most certainly fuck harder and longer. Limiting factor is my aerobic fitness. Did take a bit of getting used to but it suits me and I am happy. Must say it was a bit of a worry getting the job done... *g*
@***ym Well, medically speaking, circumcision is equally barbaric and painful to infant males as it is to adolescent females.

The only differences I can see between female and male circumcision are:

Male circumcision have been generally publicly known, globally accepted, and is typically performed in a sterile environment

Female "circumcision" is the nice way of saying female genital mutilation, it is not well-known, globally rejected, and is never performed in a sterile environment.

Both are performed for religious and cultural reasons. Neither are medically necessary for the healthy, average child.

Male circumcision is a far more contentious topic among parents than FGM, in my opinion/culture. I don't mind sharing that I left my boys intact; which I amazingly received a lot of flack for in the USA.
***ym Man
52 Posts
@*******n74: Oh absolutely agreed about FGM or circumcision in general. Its the reason why I didnt want to touch on the mutilation subject in this thread considering the question was very specific about male circumcision.

Considering I grew up in South Africa, female genital mutilation is a known topic and something I find absolutely horrible. It thankfully doesnt really happen down there, its more an issue in central/north Africa. I cannot tolerate such practices, unless absolutely required due to medical reasons and then by professionals in a sterile environment.

The biggest issue and difference I see between male and female circumcision is the age at which it is generally done. While for males it is "normally" done at a very early age (more than enough exceptions here), usually days after birth, for females it is done sometime before they become 15 (in Egypt, 50% of the time its done on girls between 10 and 14). I can only imagine the mental scars left behind after such a procedure considering they are at an age where everything stays very vividly in memory. And as you already mentioned, due to the unsteril location and tools, many physical issues ensure after the procedure, HIV to just mention one, which is still running rampant through Africa as a whole.

Pity about the flack in the US. I just cannot understand why people need to judge others for their (healthy) decisions over their and their families lives. It neither concerns nor affects them in any way *roll*
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.