Nymphomania (undercover)

*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Nymphomania (undercover)
Hello beautiful people,

Today I propose to speak about a peculiar condition: nymphomania. Beyond the it’s own definition recalling a borderline clinical nature, I believe it has a relevance in the sexual universe, although it rarely heard of.

Thus, what’s your perspective on Nymphomania?
I think this is a peculiar topic. It's like asking what people think about depression, addiction, or OCD and what it means to them.

A better and more productive question would be how do people manage their nympho tendencies.
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from *******n74:
I think this is a peculiar topic. It's like asking what people think about depression, addiction, or OCD and what it means to them.

A better and more productive question would be how do people manage their nympho tendencies.

I agree with TopQueen74, what is the intention of your question? Just a perspective? Well, it exists. It is technically called hypersexuality. Nymphomania is exclusive to women as Satyriasis is to men, hence the need for a broader term to include all. Funny enough, it is currently not included in the ICD (even though the proposal was handed into the authorities, it failed to find acceptance), so at the moment not a "clinically real" disorder. Personally, like everything else in life, extremes are normally not very healthy in the long run, no matter how "fun" they might seem from the outside.

Like many other situations, something like hypersexuality is very subjective. Every person with it has their own way to handle the situation, I guess thats what you would like to hear. About people with hypersexuality and how they cope in day to day life...and then we are full circle to TopQueen74's suggestion *zwinker*
***ym Man
52 Posts
Quote from *********igolo:
Nymphomania (undercover)
Hello beautiful people,

Today I propose to speak about a peculiar condition: nymphomania. Beyond the it’s own definition recalling a borderline clinical nature, I believe it has a relevance in the sexual universe, although it rarely heard of.

Thus, what’s your perspective on Nymphomania?

Oh and out of curiousity, why did you mention "undercover"? I doubt anyone would romp someones leg in public *lach* And there arent really taboo topics in this forum.
*********sjohn Man
17 Posts
My two cents:
It’s a inherent condition and people at times find it as debilitating as any other addiction or affiliation.(If you can’t control it)
Secondly consequences of this is unintentionally bleak because it impacts every aspect of ones life without the satisfaction or contentment that comes with something that is in control of the individual or initiated with purpose.
It’s a great topic and something that is not given the medical attention it deserves.
****o55 Man
595 Posts
*****lut Woman
5 Posts
hard to be married and be sex slut to soooo many guys
*****lut Woman
5 Posts
I didn`t I am a nympho but my mother always use to tell me I am a nympho , when I got married and I start to see I can't control myself and I have to go and fuck with other men , when I paid for hotel and motel rooms and guys start to humiliate me I understood that I can`t go 1 day with sex (sometimes few guys a day) i beged for guys to fuck me , went into parks to be fucked
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.