When you go black, you never go back?

*********torm Couple
53 Posts
It’s on topic and made me laugh

*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Quote from ***o2:
Quote from *******ner0:
Not my case, as for me its more about personality, presence and sexual (but not only sexual) confidence.

I also love differences so being black, or redhead or minute or long legged.. are just all part of a much bigger thing. And I see beauty in all of them if the rest is there. Even if I am very visual.

That said I have heard a lady friend saying that she loved black men, but the cock was mentioned last. She loved the body type, she said they were more firm, muscly and had more stamina. Now hers could be a bias experience but I see the point, as I had similar experiences. But again, they are just part of a much bigger and magical mix of things. such are people. The dick its just a tool, as long as it works the experience depends on the mix between two people needs/wants/journey.

My two cents.

What is minute?

A lady with a minute figure = a lady with a small (or petite) figure 😉
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Quote from ***o2:
Oh like me, if you mean short lol

thats a whole other thing in my mind - i think minute means small, feminine and proportionate.

But it might be all in my mind as I am no native speaker 😉
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
Well my special parts of me are definitely not minute. *titten*
*******ner0 Man
55 Posts
Quote from ***o2:
Well my special parts of me are definitely not minute. *titten*

hahahah i can tell 😉
*********onfly Woman
78 Posts
I didn't understand the post *zwinker*
*****lut Woman
5 Posts
soooooo true!!!!
*******lo30 Woman
4 Posts
I wish 😆Not True
As a hetero guy, I obviously don't give a damn about who's race has the biggest penis... but I do know black women are mabye the best in sex
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
Quote from *****sch:
As a hetero guy, I obviously don't give a damn about who's race has the biggest penis... but I do know black women are mabye the best in sex

Could you explain how black women are better at sex?
Quote from *****ple:
Quote from *****sch:

Could you explain how black women are better at sex?
From my experience, generally less inhibited and more energy. But every human is different, so probably not fair to categorize
*****ple Couple
73 Posts
@*****sch I’m glad you brought up the categorisation because unfortunately, we’ve heard the exact same comment from other men and the worst part was, some of them have never dated a black woman.

Overall, no one race is sexually dominant than the other and categorisation can sometimes be a harmful thing. M
So true, LeKoople. Like 😘
I’m wondering if it is only me, a privileged white female who finds this whole conversation racist?
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:
I’m wondering if it is only me, a privileged white female who finds this whole conversation racist?

@*******Lady Do you mean racist against whites? Possibly...
As a woman of color, I personally am not offended by a positive sexual bias but then again I acknowledge and embrace my sexual preferences.

The only thing universal about humans are the amount of organs we have in our body and the color of our blood. We are not equal in any other regard.

Different cultures and races are known for certain physical, social, and analytical attributes. This is a discussion of a well-known reputation/benevolent prejudice which is based on skin color.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_prejudice

Remember kink topics are always based on generalizations and not accusations. We do not ever single out or attack any group or preference in this community. OK, non-consent activities, abuse, murder, and pedophilia are the exception.

Let's not get too sensitive in this community on the topics we choose to open up for discussion. Remember, kink is one of the most perverse community to belong to. We can't talk about our lifestyle and sexual preferences with most people. We should be able to speak freely and respectfully with each other.

We should be able to speak about topics without fear of offending, ridicule, or being rejected.

Naturally, as intelligent and sophisticated adults, we should have respectful dialogs and discussions. So far, so good IMHO. ❤️
@*********igolo Come on! You can be better. Behave yourself. Seriously? Are you reading what you write?!

Stop antagonizing people.
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
I thought he was asking a serious question. Now I am just confused.
***o2 Couple
142 Posts
I wonder how this is a racist question???? 🤷‍♀️
Quote from ***o2:
I wonder how this is a racist question???? 🤷‍♀️
most white people would not understand why it could be construed as insensitive or racist.
*********igolo Man
98 Posts
Thread creator 
Quote from *******Lady:
Quote from *********igolo:
Quote from *******Lady:

@*******Lady Do you mean racist against whites? Possibly...
I’m sorry you have a small penis. No excuse for racism.

@*******Lady this is the second time that you find something offensive in my posts. The first time you said I am a pedophile just because I call “girl” my woman. Now you say I am racist and I have a small penis (what’s the connection).

I do not know what’s wrong with you. I am sorry for you, but please try to refrain yourself to offend me further.

And, as I told you already: the dirt is often in the ears of those listening other than on the tongue of those speaking. Clearly you make, again, the same mistake.

From now on, please ignore my posts. I’ll do the same with yours.
*****Guy Man
31 Posts
Person of color (not black).

Sayings like these perpetuate racism and/or bias. Are non-blacks inferior to blacks? Are all blacks undeniably exceptional in their sexual prowess?

Do you see how this is biased and racist?

Dirt is in the ear of the listener?! What rubbish. Take criticism where you are meant to.
Omg, this thread has gotten stupid. I don't think anyone here is actually racist, but we're all talking over each other
And just for the record, TopQueen74, I am not trying to start a fight, but I do have to say I categorically disagree with your statement "We are not equal in any other regard." I'm not sure how you really intended that to be interpreted, but I can't understand it in any way that is ok
In several of your posts you’ve been racist and offensive. You’ve belittled women, made racist comments regarding black and Asian people and attacked me for pointing it out.

You attack people that don’t agree with you.

Perhaps take a look at yourself and reflect what you are doing here really.
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.