wrote a short story - wanna know? (Copyright is with me)

*******021 Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
This post has been classified as over-18 content.
Go to activation

******low Man
5 Posts
there are very interesting images in this story i noticed a few grammatical things(not that my grammar is perfect)

i believe “While we eat, we only have eyes for ourselfs.” should be that we only had eyes for each other.

the perspective of this work is also interestingly written in the first person. which is insightful however the characters could be a little bit more developed.

all in all, it was entertaining to read and i how that the “critic” was gentle enough.
keep writing ✍️

with love
grace
******low Man
5 Posts
i mean to write hope and not how, sorry 😅
*******021 Man
2 Posts
Thread creator 
Thank you very much Grace for your hints. I decide to correct the grammar point, you mentioned (because it makes sense). My grammar is not that perfect, because I am not native english speaker.

and about the development of the figures - just a funfact: I was in a streaming session with some random girl and asked her about one of her fantasies. She decided to give me a clue in 2-4 sentences. And in the following night, I woke up in the middle of the night, and wrote this story in about 2 hours. After that, i went to sleep again, and read my story and became horny - 2 times *ggg*

thx

ZigZag
********ry21 Man
1 Posts
Let’s discuss in a matured manner.
How do you tell your partner that he or she does not satisfy you sexually without hurting their feelings
****021 Couple
866 Posts
Quote from ********ry21:
Let’s discuss in a matured manner.
How do you tell your partner that he or she does not satisfy you sexually without hurting their feelings

I think theres 2 sides of the coin to ur Q: its about u n the other. Its synergy were talking here, harmonious vs. dissonant - yet ur an integral part. Its u whos in the drivers seat.

First, Id turn to me, ask myself a question: what can I do to improve the situation? In other words, am I making sure that I satisfy my partner? Mirror effect.

Id shy away from assumptions, open connunication is key to get clarity on partner views.

Secondly, Id clarify with urself if ur Q isnt another form of saying that u want another partner. If so then I guess u know what the next steps are.

Thirdly, Id move into action by changing 1 thing in my existing habits to see in time if my perception of the current situation changes.

Good luck!
****021 Couple
866 Posts
Quote from ******low:
i mean to write hope and not how, sorry 😅

Hehe, thats epic! Seems to be a travelling post of sorts, looking for a place to stay...
All good, the femme of DnD
Want to join the discussion?
Register now for free to discuss hot topics with others and ask your own questions.